Beltsville, Maryland

SENT IN FOR A REBATE 2 TIMES BY SNAIL MAIL

SENT IN FOR A REBATE ON LINE 2 TIMES

THESE BASTARDS KEEP SAYING THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE IT (***)

YOU LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER, *** FOR BRAINS

IF I EVER WALK IN A MENARDS AGAIN, I HOPE LIGHTNING STRIKES ME DEAD. PRETTY CONVENANT TO LOSE A $50.00 REBATE (THIEVES,LIARS AND CROOKS) THEY GOT ME THIS TIME, BUT THE WON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE. I DELT WITH A CROOK NAMED JUSTIN TAYLOR. HE HAS NO PHONE NUMBER

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: rebate.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Pros: Employee attitude.

Menards Cons: Poor customer service, Rebate handling.

Comments

You must be related to mr. Manure. Or a know it all.

Obummer

I've seen many rebates for customers for more that $1000. They aren't trying to keep anyone's money.

Is a simple process to fill out and send in. Don't blame them if you unable to do such a simple task.

@Anonymous

really ?I just tried to return and 10$ item I bought right before xmas.i have my receipt but they returned it for a clearance price of 5 dollars.When I showed the cashier my slip shows I paid 10 not 5 she said there is nothing she can do.SO YES THEY SCAM CUSTOMERS OVER 5 MORE DOLLARS IN THIER POCKET.Not to mention I should not have shopped there after Rick Colletti a friend of our was killed last yr when tiles fell from a top shelve killing his infront of his wife............

@Anonymous

How are they trying to scam you? Read their return policies.

When you return a clearance seasonal item the value has dropped. You are getting the current value of the item.

Don't buy things you aren't going to use and you won't have a problem like this. Stores shouldn't have to take a loss because you bought an item, let it sit around your house and then decided to return it after it was closed out for the season.