SENT IN FOR A REBATE 2 TIMES BY SNAIL MAIL

SENT IN FOR A REBATE ON LINE 2 TIMES

THESE BASTARDS KEEP SAYING THEY DIDN'T RECEIVE IT (***)

YOU LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER, *** FOR BRAINS

IF I EVER WALK IN A MENARDS AGAIN, I HOPE LIGHTNING STRIKES ME DEAD. PRETTY CONVENANT TO LOSE A $50.00 REBATE (THIEVES,LIARS AND CROOKS) THEY GOT ME THIS TIME, BUT THE WON'T GET A SECOND CHANCE. I DELT WITH A CROOK NAMED JUSTIN TAYLOR. HE HAS NO PHONE NUMBER

This reviewer shared experience about "rebate" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $50. This person is overall dissatisfied with Menards. The most disappointing about menards rebate at Menards was poor customer service and rebate handling , but reviewer liked employee attitude. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Menards.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Supermarkets and Malls category for more informed decision or compare Menards to other companies on our site.

Comments

You must be related to mr. Manure. Or a know it all.

Obummer

I've seen many rebates for customers for more that $1000. They aren't trying to keep anyone's money.

Is a simple process to fill out and send in. Don't blame them if you unable to do such a simple task.

to Anonymous #1085648

really ?I just tried to return and 10$ item I bought right before xmas.i have my receipt but they returned it for a clearance price of 5 dollars.When I showed the cashier my slip shows I paid 10 not 5 she said there is nothing she can do.SO YES THEY SCAM CUSTOMERS OVER 5 MORE DOLLARS IN THIER POCKET.Not to mention I should not have shopped there after Rick Colletti a friend of our was killed last yr when tiles fell from a top shelve killing his infront of his wife............

to Anonymous #1085730

How are they trying to scam you? Read their return policies.

When you return a clearance seasonal item the value has dropped. You are getting the current value of the item.

Don't buy things you aren't going to use and you won't have a problem like this. Stores shouldn't have to take a loss because you bought an item, let it sit around your house and then decided to return it after it was closed out for the season.