Filter by rating
State:
City:
Product:

Menards in Bloomington, Indiana - No rebate check

yes i did a major purchase at menards for roofing materials and the gentleman at the contractors desk told me that at the end of the year we would receive a rebate check for in store credit but i have yet to receive this and i did not use a credit card i paid with a check and he said it didnt matter we would still receive a rebate check so where is it because i am remodeling a house and i am buying everything at menards again for this project also the rebate check would go back to menards any way

I received the quarterly rebate (of $1.20) for the fourth quarter of 2016. I have reported this to the store manager--he replied "this is incorrect" I will find out how to change this--NOTHING!

I sent checks to Menard's -- 10-24-16 for $223.99, 11-19-16 for $12,812.74 and

12-26-16 for $6,694.82 total $19,731.55!

I don't think the $1.20 is right for this amount spent! PLEASE HELP!

I'm still waiting for my 2013 contractor rebate as well. Spent over 30,000 last year!

We are contractors and purchased thousands of dollars of producds from your store during the 11 percent discount savings, and we never received our rebate. What a crock!!

And the we are not responsible attitude does not cut it. Put the checks in an envelope so the public can't see it, we are very angry with Menards, Home Depot is looking better everyday!!!!!

@Kathleen

They can look up your and tell you where it went. I did and they gave me a replacement. bb

Checked my rebate and it shows that a check was issued 8/22/2011 and I haven't received it yet, contacted them by email and waiting for their answer ....

Where is my rebate? I bought 8 rolls of Ice and water roofing materials was suppose to get $8 a roll rebate...Nothing!

I tried the web to check on rebate and it stated no info..Menards ripping me off..you will only get the one chance I will now start going to Home Depot or Lowes for all my materials and supplies for my home and farm. Yes I did have it in in time I mailed it May 2011 and it was good until 6 1 2011

I AM STIL WATTING MY REBATE CHECK FROM DATE 8/25/10 &8/25/10 &ALSO 4 MORE REBATE

CHECK #7427 +9333 AMOUNT $24

where is our 2% rebate check for purchases in 2010??? When we got our last bill, it stated the checks would be mailed in a couple of days. That was over 2 weeks ago and still haven't received it.

:eek :) :grin ;) 8) :p :roll :upset :zzz :sigh :? :cry :( :x

You also need to actually be a contractor to receive most of the benefits. Typically this is done by providing a Tax ID Number.

Another possibility is that the sales clerk told you of the 2% rebate that comes with the Menards BIG Card or Contractor Credit Card. This is independant of the Contractors Advantage Program that would give contractors a 1% rebate on all purchases made using a non-menards logo, registered form of tender (up to 14 forms of tender can be registered). There are multiple ways to earn a rebate by shopping at Menards, but they all require filling out some form of paperwork prior to actually making your purchases. I have seen it happen where the paperwork gets filled out properly, and then the contractor will change banking institutions and not update their tenders, thus not earning towards their year-end rebate.The information you gave in your post isn't quite enough to solve your issue, but I think I can help you moving forward.

IF you actually are a contractor, not a homeowner, than go back into your local Menards and ask to speak to a member of the contractor sales team, tell them whats going on and they will set you up to earn your maximum rebate- it's in their best interest to keep you buying at their store. If you are a homeowner, not a contractor with a TIN #, than you can still earn a year end rebate by using your Menards BIG Card.

Burton, you also have to spend at least $6000 for the year.

I would suggest going to the General Manager at the store you purchased the materials from. Take a check with you so he/she can see if the entries under your name are accurate.

Menards team members log your account and routing numbers from your checking account into the computer allowing for the form of tender to be tracked. This is the system that, in turn, calculates the reabates.

View more comments (12)
Service
Menards Rebate
Loss
I bought three hundred and seventy five dollars worth of laminated flooring. The very next day it went on sale for a hundred dollars less. When I went get the price difference from menards, they would only give me a store voucher. There was nothing else I wanted to buy...

I agree with the management and cust service. After purchasing several items, found they did not work for us, returned them with the receipt the next day and was only offered clearance price back.

I paid cash and had to go through 3 different managers before I was given the full refund for what I paid. Had I not had a receipt, I would gladly accepted the clearance price. With a receipt, returned the day after you should get full price paid back.

This happened about 3 yrs ago and I have not returned to the store. Their cust service needs much improvement.

Menards in Madison, Wisconsin - THE ASST.GM IS A BACKSTABBER

When you get let go from your job the asst. gm should have some respect.The moment i got let go he was calling other stores to fill my spot but he made some bad mistakes,see i know alot of people that work for menards so when he starts flapping his mouth calling me all kinds of swear words and that i was worthless.This is *** he shouldnt be in the position he is in and i will make dam sure he's not in it for long.I cant wait for the day i see him outside of work i have a few words of my own to say.

you should never threaten someone in print. ***!

What did you get canned from Menards for? Ha, you must have been late everyday, stole, or was just someone that was really, REALLY worthless.

It does make sense that you are upset for being fired, but there is no reason to keep paying you for something you are not good at.

Good luck at your next job. They could use a talent like you at Home Depot.

They won't find proof. I bet the GM has a different view of things....considering you have to be pretty worthless to get fired from Menards.

I bet if the GO looks into it, they'll discover that the GM not only does not deserve to get "let go", but deserves a raise for getting rid of the worthless piece of *** of a employee in "snoop". Good job, GM, and keep it up.

A lot of hind in kissing to Mr. John Menard on here, and I think the new bleedblue166 is either ROBERTO or his little *** friend.

It is obvious who has their heads up whose butts. Menards isn't all it is cracked up to be as an employee or a customer, but all the chains have their faults.

No One is perfect. But I would say Menards is way down on the totem pole when it comes to respect for their employees, and when lieing to their customers...Oh sorry GUESTS

Find the proper way to voice your complaint. If you have a concern, you will probably get taken more seriously if you avoid the language and tone above.

Because you were terminated, you will be mailed an exit review.

If you wish for your problems to be addressed, I suggest you change your strategy when filling this out.

Otherwise, with your approach and you comments above, it looks like to the causual observer that you have a real attitude problem and your release was justified.

Send the GO a note, or fill out the form on Menards.com.

That is unprofessional, management will let him go if they can find prof.

View more comments (5)
Review
Menard's web site leaves a lot to be desired. If you go to www.HomeDepot.com, you can find PRODUCT. If you go to to www.Menards.com, you find ads about getting a job at Menards, or getting a garage, or anything else that is the last thing I want to find. How about...

Cash Medical ………………… This is a valid truth that particular gurops of Officers / officials are availing out of turn medical facilities from PTCL Dispensaries, well-reputed Doctors and Hospitals but, majority of general PTCL employees, particularly of remote or rural areas (a real work force) are deprived of from true medical facilities because of the reasons :-•Have to spent more fare than the medicine given to them at PTCL Dispensaries.•Prescribed / Required medicines are mostly not available at PTCL Dispensaries.•Pannel Hospitals & Doctors claim exaggerated and A-One category charges, which are “intriguingly” verified by PTCL Doctors, but actually treated with PTCL patients like baggers .•In some time the Pannel Hospitals / Doctors get cash from PTCL Employees on various pretends then also claim from PTCL as well(double game). Complaints of Effected employees, in this regard, are brushed aside, but amazing to say that the suspicious claims of the Pannel Hospitals / Doctors are verified, sanctioned and paid to them without giving due attention towards distinctive mal-practice of the Pannel Hospitals / Doctors.

On the other hand genuine re-imbursement claims of the employees are saliently accepted thus rejected putting them upon hamstring objections.•There is no parameter to have discreet check of “actual entitles” at Pannel Hospitals. Most of the Doctors and Pannel Hospitals also want to have Mal-practice of all medical facilities for “Non-Entitled / Out-siders” through some miscreant Employees, is also a depriving factor for the Entitled employees too. This is also a great loss both to PTCL and deserving employees. • It is, therefore, submitted that Only “chronic” patients are to be allowed for medical treatment on PTCL expenses.

“General” medical facilities i.e of “medicines and local Consultancy” being extended through PTCL Dispensaries, is to be converted into a fixed “cash medical” for each employee with their salaries to avoid wastage of expenditure being incurred on PTCL Dispensary Doctors, POL, Staff, Offices, electricity, equipment etc. I assure that not only a good cash medical allowance could be given to each employee, but also millions of rupees, will save for PTCL in just current budget being allocated/released for PTCL Dispensaries, medicines, local consultancies etc.

and majority of deprived/general employees will well-come this judicial decision too.“Helloptcl & PTEU ” may please to collect more facts in this regard and submit to PTCL Competent Authorities to plz fix Cash medical in place of general treatment in the interest of all employees. Deprived Group

Review
I am a contractor. I have been a customer for many years. But I have not purchased much since H/Depot has moved in. Your return policy has pissed me off multiple times. I don't carry all my receipts with me on a daily basis so to return something is a royal pain in...

My name is Holly and I actually work at the service desk at Menards, so I see stuff like this all the time. If you decide to use the receipt printing Kiosk, it does not give you the lowest sales price within 90 days when you print your receipt.

It refunds you the price that you paid for it. You will however get the lowest sales price within 90 days if you do not bring a proof of purchase with you. You should just keep a clear record of receipts if you pay in cash or with store credits because these are the only items we cannot lookup receipts for.

Additionally, if you would like help going through your receipts, you can ask your customer service representative for a SKU number. If that number appears on the receipt then that receipt pertains to that item.

Menards in Carmel, Indiana - Awesome Customer Service

Today I went in to a Menards on the North side of Indianapolis, Indiana. I had purchased two torche lamps at the same Menards about 2 weeks earlier. One of the lights had not worked out of the box, and the other had the cord destroyed by my dogs. I felt bad, and figured I would take the first one in to get exchanged and the second just as a referenece. The person at the returns counter was very kind in greeting me (there were two people there...one was Brandi and the other was a guy...Aaron or Andy or something) and explained that there was probably nothing that could be done about the one my dog chewed (which I expected). However, they offered to ask the manager (a girl named Laura) and she offered to do an even exchange. while she did not have to, she offered to help me, which really ment a lot. Lowes and HD would NEVER have done that. Menards is awesome and has won my business forever. All you complainers should really consider what you're getting. Menards is great!!!!

I will use them as much as I can Im in Ohio just started last July and will use them as long as I can

im trying to pay a bill online and I don't know how. :)

Today I went to Menards on Perryville Rd. in Rockford.

I was at the register all set to make a purchase and as usual I asked for my Military Discount (which I received the Night before at Menard's in Mechasney Park) and the Cashier had to call the Mgr. for a discount code and I was informed that Menard's no longer give Military discount.

I was shocked considering the night before I just received on. I left and will make my purchses at Home Depot and Lowe's because they support their Veterans and offer a Military Discount!

just why do you think the company should pay for your stupidity. this is why our economy is in the *** because of people like you who are too much of a *** to take responsibility for your actions.

if one was right out of the box why did you take the second one in as a reference. you are a lier with no integrity. let me clue you in menards charged the manufacturing company for those tow lamps, which in turn because it sent the defect limit over too high, thus causing a chain reaction of six sigma, Kiazen or what ever process they used into action, therefore in the end, raising the retail cost of this item for all of us.

just because your a cheap ***. thanks

View more comments (3)
Loss

Menards website steal customers personal data.

I am on the menards web site looking through bathroom lights and found two styles on want to order. Suddenly my computers security software pops up with a message that Menards //sales.liveperson.net is trying to steal my phone number. This security warning informed that this sales department tried to get my personal information 5 times until I quickly exited the Menards web site to stop this action. I am so angry. Just think of the people who are on their website without any security and are having their personal information being stolen and don't have a clue of Menards tactics. I will not go back to this site anymore.

Alert the CIA, someone you are ordering merchandise from wants your phone number!

I gotta ****.

u r an ***! can't believe you came on here to post that.

View more comments (1)
Review
I must tell you that I am a former huge Menards shopper as I am a house flipper...(Go Michigan Tech!) I moved to Florida and they only have Home Depot and Lowes what you people fail to understand is MENARDS is WAY BETTER!!!! Try shopping at the other two chains and you...

Menards is one of the worst hardware stores in the business. They never do anything they say they will do.

Order something special and as long as you pay first they will not call when it comes in. Waited 30 days and kept calling they said you dont need to call they will call when the order comes in. THEY DIDNT!!!!! I call again talked to a manager and was on hold for 20 min.

Then they said the order was in. I asked when it came in it was 2 weeks ago.

They are a bunch of kids with poor Managers. I am done with them!!!!!!

Loss
I recently purchased 9 rolls of Johns Manville insulation at Menards because it offered a $5 in-store rebate for each roll. I loaded the 9 rolls into my car and realized that I could fit in about 4 more rolls of insulation. I had two receipts, one rebate form, and all...

We did a lot of shopping at Menards early spring. With the anticipated 11% rebate.....Yeah well to date (12-7-17) I have emailed twice, they claim checks were issued and sent in July 2017 and November 2017 and to date have still not received a single check.

Total should be around $175.00 in merchandise credit we have coming.

The last time we had a project and were to receive the 11% off same thing, never received a thing. FALSE advertising and consumer FRAUD as far as I am concerned.

Service
Menards Rebate
With Menards being one of the fastest growing franchises, I find it appalling that John Menard makes his employees buy their own aprons, vests, shirts and tools that represent his name. He pays *** wages anyway, yet they have to buy his *** clothing with his name on it...

paying for the required work clothing isn't so big of an issue with me. I do find it petty that they give you a magic marker to mark the stock, and a rag to clean stock, and then require that you turn it in the spent marker or dirty rag in order to get a replacement.

I can understand the concern of employee's constantly asking for another marker, but how many markers is an employee really going to use at home? Unless someone's doing art work, a marker for regular home use should last an average person a year or more. I think a more efficient and fairer method would be to have their employee's sign for a marker or rag each time they get one. That way they could see which employee is using more markers or rags than the normal job requires.

It was suggested to me by management to furnish a small note pad so i wouldn't have to spend time hunting for scratch paper. I'm not planning on spending my personal money on usable materials to do the job more efficiently for Mernards or anyone else. If they want me to use a notebook, they will furnish one for me.

I believe in doing the best i can with what they give me to do the job. I give my best in labor and service to an employer.