65 views
Verified Reviewer

I would like to know when I am going to see my rebate. If you ask the local menards they about 8 to 10 weeks I am over that and no number to contact anyone.

I will be done shopping at Menards after my remodel and money comes back to me. All my lumber i got from them was swelled up or crooked as well

User's recommendation: 11% rebate not worth it.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Menards Cons: Home depot, Frary lumber, Central siding.

Comments

#1944665

My rebates from Menards have been taking 3-4 months. Home Depot has an 11% rebate match for stores located close to Menards.

Quick and simple to file on-line and they come much quicker. Just think of the mountains of envelopes waiting to be opened and entered manually at Menards.

All Menards would have to do to speed up their rebates is to let consumers enter the information on line rather than mailing them and have someone spend all that time opening and entering the rebates. How backwards can a company be in this day and age?

Menards Reviews