Monroe, Michigan

After speaking to Menards on 10-24-2018 to the *** manager again ,she called me on the 26th of October and the complaint was resolved. She told me Menards is cancelling the previous rebate that I did not receive, and they were issuing me a new rebate card.

Thank you Menards, and a special thank you to Mica for her part in resolving the problem. I hoped Menards would resolve the problem, I like shopping at their store, they have a lot of materials I need that Lowes and Home Depot do not carry.

Thanks again Menards. To those that don't think the local people at Menards can't help, they helped me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Menards Rebate.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Comments

GrimOyster510

Hello everyone This is GrimOyster Today is the 29th of October and I just received my long awaited rebate of $99.68 from Menards rebate center. See speak nice and get in touch with the right people and you can get your complaint resolved.

Local Toledo store personnel can help with the rebate problem.

Got it in an enclosed sealed envelope today. Thanks again to Mica and Menards of Toledo.