Hello.

I sure hope you can help me. Im still waiting for 11% rebate for Menards merchandise purchased 3 years ago.

About 3 years ago I bought some lumber from Menards.

I was promised an 11% rebate.

I filled out the form and sent it in in plenty of time.

Their latest communication dated 5/16/21 CDT stated that they were stopping payment on MCC #625253**** dated 3/22/21.

It further states that The processing center will be mailing a replacement merchandise credit check in the amount of $434.15 to me at my Coral Gables address.

1417 Medina Ave., Coral Gables, FL 33134

That second check never arrived either. My mail is forwarded between Florida and Illinois residences.

I think Ive allowed enough time.

I looked on line and found a Rebate Program Menards Merchandise Credit Check in the amount of $304.04. THAT IS NOT THE CORRECT AMOUNT.

Nevertheless I took the form which includes the bar code to Menards (Which is nowhere near my home) and at check-out they said I couldnt use it.

So now Im again waiting for a replacement check. RIDICULOUS RED TAPE!

Terri Weinstein

166 Park Ave.

Highland Park, IL 60035

I have 2 homes and will be in Highland Park until mid October.

It adds insult to injury that there is no phone number to cut through this red tape and explain my situation.

If I dont receive the rebate before I leave for Florida it will be another 6 months or more before I can use it as there is no Menards anywhere near me in Florida.

This is an absurd and annoying experience I would not want to repeat.

So much time wasted with emails, etc. and travel to the Menards NOT near me.

Just warning everyone.

The rebate is harder to get than finding hens' teeth in your pocket! Buyer be aware!

Terri