Menards - WAITING for help ...that NEVER came!
I was shopping in the Brooklyn Park, MN Menards for a carpet runner. While i found the product I was looking for, it needed to be cut from the bulk roll to my length. The ONE employee working in that department was already assisting another customer, so I waited patiently in the area.
I looked on the monitor and there was only one name showing, which I believe indicates the people who should be available to assist customers in that department.
After about 20 minutes had passed he finally finished with the customer he was with. He didn't bother asking who was next, he just went with the guy closest to him (who had just wondered into the department a couple of minutes prior). I was leaning right on their service desk and he even had to walk around me at one point prior to helping the next guy.
This guys questions were rather involved and soon the minutes were flying by again. The employee NEVER even verbally acknowleged me or assured me that he knew I was waiting. I was seriously trying to keep my cool at this point, why didn't he page any available employee to help me. I had been waiting for over 45 minutes to have a 6' x 3' piece of carpet cut. I had never even been acknowleged even once!
That's really what has me PISSED OFF! I understand that things get busy, and they have no way of controling how busy any department might become. BUT!!! They can communicate with us customers to acknowlege us and inform us of how soon we might be helped.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "I bought a car too (2003 Chrysler Voyager) from 763-447-7614 - 763-267-1960 - 651-442-0545 back in May and took it in for an oil change yesterday they said it looked..."
- "I ordered a pair of boots from a seller called Apparel Save. They sent me boots 3 sizes too big and not even the same style. They are..."
- "This was my first time buying a wig online and I chose to purchase a wig at hairstopandshop. I will recommend that nobody shop at this business. When I got..."
- "Last year in December I started renting a house through American Homes 4 Rent. Since then I've had several problems (two toilets not working, cracked window etc.). Up till now..."