Menards - WAITING for help ...that NEVER came!
I was shopping in the Brooklyn Park, MN Menards for a carpet runner. While i found the product I was looking for, it needed to be cut from the bulk roll to my length. The ONE employee working in that department was already assisting another customer, so I waited patiently in the area.
I looked on the monitor and there was only one name showing, which I believe indicates the people who should be available to assist customers in that department.
After about 20 minutes had passed he finally finished with the customer he was with. He didn't bother asking who was next, he just went with the guy closest to him (who had just wondered into the department a couple of minutes prior). I was leaning right on their service desk and he even had to walk around me at one point prior to helping the next guy.
This guys questions were rather involved and soon the minutes were flying by again. The employee NEVER even verbally acknowleged me or assured me that he knew I was waiting. I was seriously trying to keep my cool at this point, why didn't he page any available employee to help me. I had been waiting for over 45 minutes to have a 6' x 3' piece of carpet cut. I had never even been acknowleged even once!
That's really what has me PISSED OFF! I understand that things get busy, and they have no way of controling how busy any department might become. BUT!!! They can communicate with us customers to acknowlege us and inform us of how soon we might be helped.1259de4d review #108714
You may also like
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "On St. Patrick's Day 2015 7-Eleven (202 North I St. Tacoma, 253-627-0409) refused service to Buckwheat Catapillar, an Irish Clown. Though Buckwheat had been in the store several..."
- "I ordered mirror from kohl's online catalog and package was delivered yesterday. Take a look at the photo and that was what happens when you receive a broken mirror. You..."
- "On 2-28-15 Comcast came to my home to repair two lines another tech called in as bad. The new tech showed up on time and tested the lines and said..."
- "Domino's.... I saw a commercial last year with your ceo saying you guys addressed this issue (see pic). Guess that was short lived! Too bad, ..."
- "Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair. Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it..."
- "This "person" has never been a client of the business they reviewed. For starters, they claim to be in California, and the business is in MN. Secondly, Mark..."
- "On 3-17-15 I ordered a lip gloss called teddy bare for the price of $10.00 plus $0.80 tax totaling $10.80 from mary kay from a sales consultant named tabitha patton..."
- "Selamat sore , pd tanggal 18 april 2015 saya membeli converse shine type yellow black di sebuah toko olah raga , tp kondisi lem nya sudah kering dan langsung terkelupas..."
- "I ordered two dresses and both were horrible. This site is awful and not what I expected AT ALL. The prices are low but the clothing is cheaply made, uncomfortable,..."
- "You can take a base lvl 113 near maxed th9 and your ability to have people that care is ***..."