Menards - this is crazy
my husband and i where at the saginaw menards and we herd the GM yelling at a team member and saying that the team member was "*** *** up" and that he would take that "mother *** out into the parking lot and wont have a job there ever again" my husband and i were very shocked when we herd all of this i dont think i will ever go back after hearing all this. i dont think that man should be a GM my husband was going to punch the guy in the face because our 12year child was with us.f33a6dd review #241967
You may also like
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "The La-Z-Boy recliner was purchase from a La-Z-Boy Gallery, delivered on 1/23/13. This recliner has the power feature. This product was not used excessively, maybe three hours a day during..."
- "Anybody living near or in San Francisco willing to pay those guys a visit ? I cannot unfortunately but if they were in my city, I sure would ! I am sure..."
- "Spent what I feel is a decent amount of money on what I thought would be good quality bedroom furniture($4,000) only to find out that it extremely poor quality. I..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "So, I ordered the white mesh bandage dress, paid by credit card, and waited patiently. It has been six weeks, four emails and the response is that it is..."
- "I should have figured something like this would happen at this Kroger. I ordered a cake with my son who turned 13. He wanted a tropical theme with water/ocean and..."