Menards - this is crazy
my husband and i where at the saginaw menards and we herd the GM yelling at a team member and saying that the team member was "*** *** up" and that he would take that "mother *** out into the parking lot and wont have a job there ever again" my husband and i were very shocked when we herd all of this i dont think i will ever go back after hearing all this. i dont think that man should be a GM my husband was going to punch the guy in the face because our 12year child was with us.109b30b1 review #241967
You may also like
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "Greatwood veterinary hospital tried to kill our dog by giving her ivermectin and then did not watcher or see that the med dose is not to be gave to mix..."
- "Placed an order with little credit,therefore.I was requested a deposit of half the order cost. Paid for the item in advance a Craftan 14.95 that cost me 22.59 with all..."
- "We bought out Montana 12 months ago. Very happy with the lay out, but the first trip we had the awning coming apart, rooftop vent missing,siding buckling,and drawers not staying..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."