This is about Menards lumber yards. I purchased a polebarn package from Menards in Rapid City, SD.
My husband and I bought a 50x80 pole barn package from Menards, in Rapid City South Dakota in 2006 and paid cash.We asked the contractors department to find a reliable contractor to start right away building it.
So they called Jungle Construction, Owned by Ronnie and Janice Junge. They asked him if he had an opening to build our barn for us right away and he said he did. So they hired him, we all met in the store and made arrangements to get started. We paid him $8,000.00 dollars to get started.
To make a story short, Junge started and left the job and never returned after getting $41,000. from us and now everything sits in the field rotting. Menards will not take him off their list of reliable contractors. How do I reach the head CEO John Menard Jr.
and get somthing done about this fraud?Darline Eiesland, Misterelonny@netzero.comf30761e review #130212
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Hello my name is Eric i went into my local walmart and most of the time i get the hot chicken wings from the deli bar well i really was..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Bought a Southern Motion couch and chair from Art Van Furniture in Taylor, MI. Literally within the first two weeks we noticed wear in the fabric, we were..."
- "Hi kixeye I got banned and I really dont know why , No one is using my account and I did not logged in to the game recently and I am..."
- "I purchased a Sony R520A TV at Costco a week ago. Next to the TV's there was a little stand with tear away sheets offering 6 months free Netflix..."
- "/UPDATE: 01/ 01/17/2015 4:43 MST - **Still picketing outside of BRETZ RV & Marine in Missoula, MT. Stop this madness for once and for all BRETZ RV. If anyone is..."
- " WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Avoid like the plague! Do not sign any contracts without your attorney present. Their contracts are one-sided contracts (meaning they do not protect the consumer, but rather the merchant)..."