Menards - They found my receipt to my product I bought and tore it up and said too bad .I just spent 440.00 & I want my receipt I dropped
I bought a security camera system around 2:40pm lane 4 drove home relized my receipt isn't with me Called the store on 73 & L street omaha nebraska.They informed me that they indeed f ound it n sumone tried to use my receipt And due to the criminal they did not detane I as a working citzen is out a receipt for my purchase .I want sumone to answer me and tell me why they even confirmed that I bought it .I will not let take this kind of treatment .I'm not a wrong person ..I work hard just bought a home.
And no one will help me.
Andrea K Meehan
402 953 8331
Thursday 2 , 2013
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "I had been using LBC to send door to door packages for more than 10 years and recently I sent two boxes to the Philippines and one of the box..."
- "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..."
- "My dog loves going to Home Depot. I take him there and to pet stores because he LOVES going and it's one of the few places that let dogs go..."
- "After using Wen all in one hair treatment I noticed more and more hair in the shower stall and the drain protector. Hair was all over the bathroom after towel..."
- "My boyfriend sends me flowers for birthdays and for Valentine's Day. Because Valentine's Day falls on a Sunday, he wanted to have flowers sent on Friday the 12th to my..."
- "Illegal immigrant from Brazil working in the United States pharmaceutical industry. Peter Miter has been living in the United States illegally since the age of 13. Peter Miter..."