Menards - steel roofing
I ordered close to 7.000.00 worth of roofing that's special order and it takes 15 days or longer right how about 30 days then when they delivered things were missing the driver said too bad its not my problem take it up with menards I did I gave them an a good reaming and the steel was bent winter was coming on and the stuff I needed would take another 3 weeks then when that came it had bent piceses and scrathes on them too I said take it back and she said noi will never buy anything big from them again they are ripoffs Muskegon mich.1197b660 review #466116
You may also like
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "I have a Kenmore water heater from Sears with a 12 year warranty. The warranty states, "Sears will 1) provide free water heater parts for those that are defective in..."
- "I asked Menards to donate distilled water and paper towel for my two grandsons that have cancer of the blood. I never heard nothing back from them. I spend a..."
- "So tonight I went to McDonald's through the drive thru in Fresno, CA on West Shield/Clinton. I purchased a #1 Big Mac meal for my 11 years old son..."
- "Well it's been awhile since I've complained about pizza, but here we go with another one folks. McDonald's wouldn't fold my eggs, Subway won't scoop out enough meat, and now..."
- "as I was waiting in line , a large cockroach walked across my foot. It was so big, that it actually cast a shadow of itself. Several women immediately left..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."