Menards - steel roofing

120 of 1044 Menards Reviews
Issue not resolved
Dec 24, 2013
review #466116

I ordered close to 7.000.00 worth of roofing that's special order and it takes 15 days or longer right how about 30 days then when they delivered things were missing the driver said too bad its not my problem take it up with menards I did I gave them an a good reaming and the steel was bent winter was coming on and the stuff I needed would take another 3 weeks then when that came it had bent piceses and scrathes on them too I said take it back and she said noi will never buy anything big from them again they are ripoffs Muskegon mich.

b0926e9
Had an experience with Menards?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
120 of 1044 Menards Reviews
Heartless

Dec 24, 2013 Howard, Wisconsin

I have contacted the store manager at the greater Muskegon store to advise, please be patient and menards will make this transaction as easy as possible. If II would have been managing this store you could have spoke directly with me and problem solved. In order to serve our guests better, I am now in charge of all menards complaints and it is my responsibility to better those bad experiences rather than make them more difficult, as I have in the past. I have offended many of you and from now on I will personally deal with every complaint in all of our stores through this site. Happy Kwanza everyone, and please remember to sign up for health insurance as President Oboma has and we should also to make this work.

0 0 Reply
Marty

Dec 25, 2013

You're not the real Heartless and everyone knows it. So please move along so Heartless can get back to his education of the self entitled retail shoppers of America.

1 0 Reply
Gomez

Jan 15 Green Bay, Wisconsin

Hey, Marty Buttheadinski. Don't be giving Heartless a hard time. We all know he's in charge of ALL complaints, and he is personal friends with Barack Hussein Obama. So lay off and be nice. And Happy New Year! :grin

0 1 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about
×