Menards - Special order
The complaints made about Menards are 100% true..I had same experience with their employees and management.Just by reading replies of those employees you can see that they are rude,lazy and incompetent(and not too swift).I also got the "too bad" attitude.
I will never do business with them again.
I would say maybe all those replies were from people other then employees but it was exactly the "service" I received.. I got the distinct impression that I was interrupting employees social hr. on phone talking to ,I assumed,to a friend. I was told the reason my order was not delivered as yet was because the truck driver had probably taken weekend off..PROBABLY!!!!Who is the customer here?
Menards or the trucking co.??d60c60d review #127437
You may also like
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "I asked Menards to donate distilled water and paper towel for my two grandsons that have cancer of the blood. I never heard nothing back from them. I spend a..."
- "Burlington Dental Clinic & Dr Paul O’Reilly was found guilty of professional misconduct, at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry, held on 12 December, 2014, in relation to..."
- "Dr. Paul O’Reilly ,of Burlington Dental Clinic ,was found guilty of professional misconduct at an investigation into his fitness to practise dentistry ,held on 12 December, 2014 ,in..."
- " The most fraudulent company in the world i can say which deceived me and by trickery made me deposit Rs.1,00,000/- as..."
- "ATTN: Walmart on June 7, 2013 I purchased a Ready Pac Bistro Chicken Caesar Salad from Wal-Mart in Clarksville, IN (zip code- 47129) and on June 8, 2013 I decided..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "The attached video is from a ABC affiliate investigative report on the Sundance office in Indianapolis, Indiana. (They call themselves Smartravel, but it's the same company as Sundance, with the..."