Menards - sale price does not ring in at cashier
not the first time either...i get the to cashier and if i didnt pay attention i would have been charged 200 dollars instead of 150 for a fan!insane!
50 dollars more! took 10 minutes for someone to find the fan and my husband had to go with him. the whole time i am standing at the cashier with two small children. all the sudden the cashier looks at me and tells me i owe 189 total.
i looked and her and had no clue she was talking to me. all the sudden i realized she was talking to me. i asked her about the lamp. she said yes i got the sale deal.
like it was a reward due to my diligence.
unreal.i paid and swore i will never be back at that store.c25ca14
You may also like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "First, let me start off by adding that we owned a leather couch for almost 8 years prior to this new purchase. We decided to upgrade to a recliner sectional..."
- "I have not been in my home for six months and everyday I notice things that are wrong with my home from squeaky floors to pushed nails, cracks in the..."
- "I was sold a car-given a contract-took it home & 5 days later told i have to pay more or return the car. i called the FTC (federal trade commission and..."
- "Super Target in Boyton Beach FL ..wed Nov 26 6pm..walking in we saw entrance totally overrun in trash. My wife told a sales associate of problem. .assured the manager would..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."