Menards - Sale price does not ring in at cashier
not the first time either...i get the to cashier and if i didnt pay attention i would have been charged 200 dollars instead of 150 for a fan!insane!
50 dollars more! took 10 minutes for someone to find the fan and my husband had to go with him. the whole time i am standing at the cashier with two small children. all the sudden the cashier looks at me and tells me i owe 189 total.
i looked and her and had no clue she was talking to me. all the sudden i realized she was talking to me. i asked her about the lamp. she said yes i got the sale deal.
like it was a reward due to my diligence.
unreal.i paid and swore i will never be back at that store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Bought a king Sterns & Foster, paid $2,360.94 in Dec, 2012. Since then the bed sags where our bodies lay. Deep contours. Contacted Mattress Marshals on June, 2015. Was told..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "Placed an online layaway order on 9/20. Paid the deposit required and made two subsequent cash payments in store. Received 3 items shipped to me and when I went to..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I ordered a ge dishwasher, 1 the guys pulls up thumping music a,d hanging out outside on the phone. I new right there I had a feeling they were idiots...."
- "If anyone is out there looking for a way to add a layer of engagement to your wordpress theme that will require users to enter data, email capture, and form,..."
- "Picked up the dishwasher (GE) at my Home Depot store. Nov. 30, 2015. Got it home and had my plumber install it. It would not start. Plumber checked and rechecked..."