Menards - Rebate offer sucks
I went to menards today to buy some laminate flooring for my house.I noticed that they had a rebate on the underlayment when you purchased the flooring.
I went to the checkout to pay for It and said that I would have to use two credit cards to pay for it. She ran the stuff up seperatly. Because of the way she rang it up, I do not get the rebate on $100 of underlayment. I spent $500 on flooring and they are not giving me what they promised because I had to use two credit cards to pay for it.
Tomorrow I am packing it all back up and tAking it back.
I will go across the street to Lowe's for all my stuff now.I do not need this kind of carp!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "Two years ago I bought bedroom set from darvin furniture with Ultrashield furniture care , a year ago I tried to file a claim Ultrashield denied it because not accident..."
- "I will never shop from Naturalizer ever again, they have given me the worst customer experience I have ever had. I had to order a pair of boots to..."
- "We purchased some expense soccer cleats for our son, Sam for his high school soccer season. Within six weeks, the sides of the shoes had pulled away from..."
- " I Purchased a tool on 7-21-15. It arrived late and damaged. Asked for money back. Seller finally agreed to refund if I sent product back to them. I sent..."
- "I had organize my younger daughters birthday in one of the mcdonalds restaurants in Ahmadabad, Gujarat, India hoping it would be a memorable event but to my surprise the burger..."
- "*** parks just crooked enough so no one can squeeze into the spot next to him.Due to the row of trucks behind him, it's impossible to swing around and pull..."