Menards - Rebate offer sucks
I went to menards today to buy some laminate flooring for my house.I noticed that they had a rebate on the underlayment when you purchased the flooring.
I went to the checkout to pay for It and said that I would have to use two credit cards to pay for it. She ran the stuff up seperatly. Because of the way she rang it up, I do not get the rebate on $100 of underlayment. I spent $500 on flooring and they are not giving me what they promised because I had to use two credit cards to pay for it.
Tomorrow I am packing it all back up and tAking it back.
I will go across the street to Lowe's for all my stuff now.I do not need this kind of carp!!!!!review #475834
You may also like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "My daughter's boyfriend had asked me to order flowers for my daughter (from him) since he would be out of town during Valentines Day. I went through this website..."
- "I had a TERRIBLE experience with a ServiceMagic contractor (Cy Cadwalader please return my calls) This joker installed a sump pump pit nearly 3 INCHES too high so my..."
- "I have had similar experiences to many of you here, and have similarly been completely appalled at the service I received. So much, so that I actually disputed the charge..."
- "RV was purchased on 7-31-14 from Camping World Statesville NC for xxxxx. Unit was brought home on 8-9-2014. Immediately we started noticing some things were off on this RV...."
- "One of Budapest, Hungary's worst interior designers to deal with. Hired him in 2014. Sadly he does good work, but looks can be deceiving as we all know now. Ernesto..."