Menards - Rebate offer sucks
I went to menards today to buy some laminate flooring for my house.I noticed that they had a rebate on the underlayment when you purchased the flooring.
I went to the checkout to pay for It and said that I would have to use two credit cards to pay for it. She ran the stuff up seperatly. Because of the way she rang it up, I do not get the rebate on $100 of underlayment. I spent $500 on flooring and they are not giving me what they promised because I had to use two credit cards to pay for it.
Tomorrow I am packing it all back up and tAking it back.
I will go across the street to Lowe's for all my stuff now.I do not need this kind of carp!!!!!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I hired Lowe's installer to install our dishwasher, the installer didn't tighten the nut to the dishwasher and it resulted us losing our kitchen,dining room wall and carpet. This was..."
- "As you can see in this picture Monday-Thursday drive thru is open at 10:00. Well apparently my hometown Panda Express is allowed to make up any hours they decide to..."
- "Two years ago I bought bedroom set from darvin furniture with Ultrashield furniture care , a year ago I tried to file a claim Ultrashield denied it because not accident..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "Due to a problem with one of the motors of my quad JJRC X1 order W1602042158547387 (factory defective), then I had an accident and the quad was damaged, Gearbest shipping..."
- "Self service kiosk didn't work and no sign. Stood in a long line to the register and they said cash only. No announcement or sign either, so I stood in..."
- "I have never been to zoom tan however they used my debt card information and charged my checking account at least 3 times. They stated my previous tanning salon closed..."