Menards - Rebate international

828 of 1224 Menards Reviews

I have tried e-mailing "rebate international" two days & have not been successful.There is no way to contact them other than e-mail, which won't go through!

How do you check your rebate status on the site if the site isn't available! Another scam. I've tried many different ways of doing this & have been unsuccessful! Really disappointed in the way things are handled.

Did you ever try calling customer service for Menards? That's a real treat too! She has to be Mrs. Menards the way she acts.

Definately needs to attend charm school for a while!

More Review Details

Had the same issue 30 Yes 30
828 of 1224 Menards Reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 03 #1015241

Won't be shopping at menards again or any other store that use rebates as a hook. Another corporate ripoff.

Jul 30 #1013877

Very dissatisfied with rebate program. I have been waiting almost 3 months. I initially submitted every thing on line and also sent a set of copies to the rebate international physical address. Now when I enter tracking # or my name , I received message that there is no tracking # or anything with my name. I won't ever go back to MENARDS since they work with third party who is joke.

Jul 29 #1013477

Report your Menards and Rebate International to the Better Business Bureau, Attorney Generals office, and to the F.B.I. office. It's time they get shutdown and someone gets sent to prison for running this scam and false advertisement

whip

Jul 30 #1013672

I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY TYPE OF REBATE. MY HUSBAND AND I BOUGHT A WASHER AND DRYER FROM MENARDS AND WAS TO RECEIVE $49.00 BACK IN REBATE, THIS WAS BACK IN MARCH, 2015. ALSO IN MAY WE PURCHASED A STOVE AND WAS PROMISED A REBATE OF $124.00. AS OF TODAY, HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING. I WILL FILE A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB AND I HAVE OTHER FAMILY MEMBERS AND FRIENDS WHO WERE SUCKED UP IN THIS GAME PLAY. I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM MY BUSINESS OR ANYONE ELSE. LET'S BE FAIR, MENARDS.
YOU WILL NOT SUCCEED IN ANY OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Jul 24 #1011467

Hi my name is Harold Ostendorf, from Virginia MN, months ago I purchased a washer and dryer sent in original slip with rebate, never received any rebate! Sent out second time again addressed as: attention manager, and received no response. I don't recommend anybody purchasing anything from Menards for over $100, you may never see a rebate.

Jul 07 #1004582

People come to this site looking for some way to get resolution. I'm amazed at just how many people come on here saying how they've been submitting rebates for years and NEVER had ANY problems. Funny...why are you on this website then? It appears that Menards may be having people submit false claims of satisfaction to this site in order to bury the bad ones. Instead of replying to these people to offer assistance on how to resolve an issue, they instead try to cover them up...nice.

0 0 Reply
Hard work by senior citizen

Feb 17 #947086 Genoa, Ohio

We have a contractors card & spend at least $800.00 a month at Menards. Guess how much my quarterly rebate Check was...$2.28. This is the second time We have been cheated out of our 2% rebate money we spent with our hard earned money. Linda

Mar 04 #954108

Check with your account manager and make sure you have the forms of payment you use registered. If you are using a form of payment that you haven't registered you won't get credit for those purchases.

1 0 Reply
LAB

Nov 04, 2014 #895306

Apparently at one time you could speak to someone at Menards via telephone. That is no longer possible. They do NOT publish a phone number for Customer service on their website. Ther is NO WAY to reach a human being. I have gone so far as to ask someone to call me all to no avail. They remain incomunicado except by E mail which is always blown off and the buck passed on. All with NO resolution.

Ricardo

Jul 22, 2014 #843979

I never got my $100.00 rebate check in the mail and there is no way of calling them or emailing them. The store manager gave me the web site and told me to email them a copy of my receipt. Yea right! there is no email address. I hate Menards. Ricardo In Ohio

DOLORES SHANLEY

Jan 03, 2014 #767937

hAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REBATE $10:00 REBATE #5371 iT WAS SENT IN THE DAY I PURCHASED THE SWIVEL VAC. ON 10-04-13. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE NOT REC'D MY REBATE WHAT IS MENARDS TRYING TO PULL????
THIS IS CRAZYNO PHONE NR TO CALL. I'LL BET THE BBB HAS HAD A LOT OF COMPLAINTS. I WOULD REALLY APPRIECIATE A RETURN CALL MRS SHANLEY

Mad

Nov 08, 2013 #739647 Chillicothe, Ohio

Menard's and rebate international make it impossible to contact and to speak to anyone No telephone # or address to explain a problem to. It could drive you crazy. I am closing my credit card account and I refuse to buy anything from them ever again. They may give you the run around, but they will lose a lot of business this way. I will take my business else where.

anonymous

Sep 11, 2013 #715416 Minneapolis, Minnesota

I have gotten hundreds of rebate dollars with out any problem at Menards. I have a spreadsheet that I track the rebate numbers on. All I do is mail several at time in a envelope. I do track them on the website. I do not write my name but always use labels. Most people's writing and printing is horrible and is the root of most problems. Rebates come in the mail like clockwork 6 weeks out. It will be longer if you do not live in MN

2 0 Reply
Keith

Mar 11 #957024 Bay City, Michigan

I agree. I've never had a problem. I can definitely imagine some people are not getting them because of poor handwriting, sending the wrong half of the receipt, waiting too long to mail them, or getting lost in the thousands of pieces of mail that come into that one post office each day...

utilitymatt

Mar 16 #959419 Franklin, Wisconsin

So, you're saying this company is perfect BUT afraid of publishing a customer call center?? I am sorry but you don't make sense. I sent at least 6 rebates on time and website shows only two. There is no way to talk to somebody over the phone, store managers have no clue and your e- mail requests are unanswered! Simply rubbed...

Sep 11, 2013 #715299

I have not received my rebate and also have emailed rebate international . No one has emailed me back and or called. I also called menards and of course they have no info except for me to email the rebate company. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM THAT REQUIRES A REBATE EVER AGAIN . SCAM! SCAM! SCAM ! BEWARE FOLKS

Church accountant

Aug 27, 2013 #707432

Same problems here. Maybe it's a job for the local TV news consumer beat?!!

1-20 of 61 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×

You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Menards. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Menards.
Filing a new complaint about