Menards - Rebate international

758 of 1149 Menards Reviews

I have tried e-mailing "rebate international" two days & have not been successful.There is no way to contact them other than e-mail, which won't go through!

How do you check your rebate status on the site if the site isn't available! Another scam. I've tried many different ways of doing this & have been unsuccessful! Really disappointed in the way things are handled.

Did you ever try calling customer service for Menards? That's a real treat too! She has to be Mrs. Menards the way she acts.

Definately needs to attend charm school for a while!

review #227031
39 24 Helpful?
Had the same issue21 Comments55
Had an experience with Menards?  Submit review about this company
758 of 1149 Menards Reviews
Is it your business?
Respond to your customers as verified company representative.
Apply for free plan
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
Hard work by senior citizen

Feb 17 #947086 Genoa, Ohio

We have a contractors card & spend at least $800.00 a month at Menards. Guess how much my quarterly rebate Check was...$2.28. This is the second time We have been cheated out of our 2% rebate money we spent with our hard earned money. Linda

Mar 04 #954108

Check with your account manager and make sure you have the forms of payment you use registered. If you are using a form of payment that you haven't registered you won't get credit for those purchases.

1 0 Reply
LAB

Nov 04, 2014 #895306

Apparently at one time you could speak to someone at Menards via telephone. That is no longer possible. They do NOT publish a phone number for Customer service on their website. Ther is NO WAY to reach a human being. I have gone so far as to ask someone to call me all to no avail. They remain incomunicado except by E mail which is always blown off and the buck passed on. All with NO resolution.

Ricardo

Jul 22, 2014 #843979

I never got my $100.00 rebate check in the mail and there is no way of calling them or emailing them. The store manager gave me the web site and told me to email them a copy of my receipt. Yea right! there is no email address. I hate Menards. Ricardo In Ohio

DOLORES SHANLEY

Jan 03, 2014 #767937

hAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REBATE $10:00 REBATE #5371 iT WAS SENT IN THE DAY I PURCHASED THE SWIVEL VAC. ON 10-04-13. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE NOT REC'D MY REBATE WHAT IS MENARDS TRYING TO PULL????
THIS IS CRAZYNO PHONE NR TO CALL. I'LL BET THE BBB HAS HAD A LOT OF COMPLAINTS. I WOULD REALLY APPRIECIATE A RETURN CALL MRS SHANLEY

Mad

Nov 08, 2013 #739647 Chillicothe, Ohio

Menard's and rebate international make it impossible to contact and to speak to anyone No telephone # or address to explain a problem to. It could drive you crazy. I am closing my credit card account and I refuse to buy anything from them ever again. They may give you the run around, but they will lose a lot of business this way. I will take my business else where.

anonymous

Sep 11, 2013 #715416 Minneapolis, Minnesota

I have gotten hundreds of rebate dollars with out any problem at Menards. I have a spreadsheet that I track the rebate numbers on. All I do is mail several at time in a envelope. I do track them on the website. I do not write my name but always use labels. Most people's writing and printing is horrible and is the root of most problems. Rebates come in the mail like clockwork 6 weeks out. It will be longer if you do not live in MN

2 0 Reply
Keith

Mar 11 #957024 Bay City, Michigan

I agree. I've never had a problem. I can definitely imagine some people are not getting them because of poor handwriting, sending the wrong half of the receipt, waiting too long to mail them, or getting lost in the thousands of pieces of mail that come into that one post office each day...

utilitymatt

Mar 16 #959419 Franklin, Wisconsin

So, you're saying this company is perfect BUT afraid of publishing a customer call center?? I am sorry but you don't make sense. I sent at least 6 rebates on time and website shows only two. There is no way to talk to somebody over the phone, store managers have no clue and your e- mail requests are unanswered! Simply rubbed...

Sep 11, 2013 #715299

I have not received my rebate and also have emailed rebate international . No one has emailed me back and or called. I also called menards and of course they have no info except for me to email the rebate company. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM THAT REQUIRES A REBATE EVER AGAIN . SCAM! SCAM! SCAM ! BEWARE FOLKS

Church accountant

Aug 27, 2013 #707432

Same problems here. Maybe it's a job for the local TV news consumer beat?!!

LTCC

Aug 20, 2013 #703307

Used to work at Menards as a Manager in Training.....but quit when they asked me to go home and change clothes....grunge up like a contractor - so that I could go to Lowes in a non descript box truck and buy all of thier on sale OSB.....oh and the best part....they wanted me to use my credit card....."We'll reimburse you"...yeah right. This company uses some very shady practices/tactics with thier competitors......what makes you think they care about you as the consumer.....they dont.....take my word for it.

anonymous

Sep 11, 2013 #715420 Minneapolis, Minnesota

My question is what location? That had to be a shady manager not the company. You should have got him fired. If corp would have heard about that they would have hung him form his you know what. Menards is a good company. I have many friends that work there. I have never had anything but good luck and great customer service from Menards.

iworkatmenards2485

Feb 15 #946214

I have worked for Menards in both the store and the G.O. This is not a lie. If a competitor has something for less money and Menards can't beat the price they are to go and buy it off the competitor and then resell it for more. Also, rebates international is just a LLC that Menards started. The rebates are all scanned right at the corporate offices by a bunch of Asians that work under Sue Mulder.

Mar 04 #953846 Angola, Indiana

I have waited 14 weeks for a rebate. They say go to a web site. NOTHING in the web side says its secure. NOTHING!!!!! I will NOT download something that isn't secure.... That's just plane ***!!!!!! Talked with them last night and they said if I can't get any results they could do something in the store. So I will go to the store and see what I can do...
Where in the *** IS A PHONE #

chubby1

Aug 20, 2013 #703281

Here it is 9weeks later and no rebate check for $10.00 back on a gallon of CWF-UV PENETRATING WOOD FINISH. Everyone is right,no help from Menards. They just tell you to go on line to INTERNATIONAL REBATES lot of good that does, no phone number to call. I don't like being ripped off. No more shopping at Menards I will give Home Depot my business. I AM A VERY DISSATISIFED CUSTOMER.

dimiko

Jan 09, 2013 #591654 Schaumburg, Illinois

:) My original rebate was either not processed or was lost. E-mailed rebatesinternational.com ( Alyssa Smith) and I got a prompt responce. All issues were resolved in a very professional manner. Very happy. :)

1-20 of 55 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.