Menards - rebate international

670 of 1061 Menards Reviews
Issue not resolved
Mar 16, 2011
review #227031

I have tried e-mailing "rebate international" two days & have not been successful.There is no way to contact them other than e-mail, which won't go through!

How do you check your rebate status on the site if the site isn't available! Another scam. I've tried many different ways of doing this & have been unsuccessful! Really disappointed in the way things are handled.

Did you ever try calling customer service for Menards? That's a real treat too! She has to be Mrs. Menards the way she acts.

Definately needs to attend charm school for a while!

bfaef64
Had an experience with Menards?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions
670 of 1061 Menards Reviews
LAB

Nov 04

Apparently at one time you could speak to someone at Menards via telephone. That is no longer possible. They do NOT publish a phone number for Customer service on their website. Ther is NO WAY to reach a human being. I have gone so far as to ask someone to call me all to no avail. They remain incomunicado except by E mail which is always blown off and the buck passed on. All with NO resolution.

Ricardo

Jul 22

I never got my $100.00 rebate check in the mail and there is no way of calling them or emailing them. The store manager gave me the web site and told me to email them a copy of my receipt. Yea right! there is no email address. I hate Menards. Ricardo In Ohio

DOLORES SHANLEY

Jan 03

hAVE BEEN WAITING FOR MY REBATE $10:00 REBATE #5371 iT WAS SENT IN THE DAY I PURCHASED THE SWIVEL VAC. ON 10-04-13. THIS IS THE 2ND TIME I HAVE NOT REC'D MY REBATE WHAT IS MENARDS TRYING TO PULL????
THIS IS CRAZYNO PHONE NR TO CALL. I'LL BET THE BBB HAS HAD A LOT OF COMPLAINTS. I WOULD REALLY APPRIECIATE A RETURN CALL MRS SHANLEY

Mad

Nov 08, 2013 Chillicothe, Ohio

Menard's and rebate international make it impossible to contact and to speak to anyone No telephone # or address to explain a problem to. It could drive you crazy. I am closing my credit card account and I refuse to buy anything from them ever again. They may give you the run around, but they will lose a lot of business this way. I will take my business else where.

anonymous

Sep 11, 2013 Minneapolis, Minnesota

I have gotten hundreds of rebate dollars with out any problem at Menards. I have a spreadsheet that I track the rebate numbers on. All I do is mail several at time in a envelope. I do track them on the website. I do not write my name but always use labels. Most people's writing and printing is horrible and is the root of most problems. Rebates come in the mail like clockwork 6 weeks out. It will be longer if you do not live in MN

1 0 Reply

Sep 11, 2013

I have not received my rebate and also have emailed rebate international . No one has emailed me back and or called. I also called menards and of course they have no info except for me to email the rebate company. I WILL NEVER BUY ANOTHER ITEM THAT REQUIRES A REBATE EVER AGAIN . SCAM! SCAM! SCAM ! BEWARE FOLKS

Church accountant

Aug 27, 2013

Same problems here. Maybe it's a job for the local TV news consumer beat?!!

LTCC

Aug 20, 2013

Used to work at Menards as a Manager in Training.....but quit when they asked me to go home and change clothes....grunge up like a contractor - so that I could go to Lowes in a non descript box truck and buy all of thier on sale OSB.....oh and the best part....they wanted me to use my credit card....."We'll reimburse you"...yeah right. This company uses some very shady practices/tactics with thier competitors......what makes you think they care about you as the consumer.....they dont.....take my word for it.

anonymous

Sep 11, 2013 Minneapolis, Minnesota

My question is what location? That had to be a shady manager not the company. You should have got him fired. If corp would have heard about that they would have hung him form his you know what. Menards is a good company. I have many friends that work there. I have never had anything but good luck and great customer service from Menards.

chubby1

Aug 20, 2013

Here it is 9weeks later and no rebate check for $10.00 back on a gallon of CWF-UV PENETRATING WOOD FINISH. Everyone is right,no help from Menards. They just tell you to go on line to INTERNATIONAL REBATES lot of good that does, no phone number to call. I don't like being ripped off. No more shopping at Menards I will give Home Depot my business. I AM A VERY DISSATISIFED CUSTOMER.

dimiko

Jan 09, 2013 Schaumburg, Illinois

:) My original rebate was either not processed or was lost. E-mailed rebatesinternational.com ( Alyssa Smith) and I got a prompt responce. All issues were resolved in a very professional manner. Very happy. :)

RonDud

Dec 10, 2012 Indianapolis, Indiana

I recently sent two rebate forms in one envelope which is legit. I received the $12.27 rebate but the one worth over $120 was sent to a person other than me even though my name was one the receipt. Rebate International basically told me to flip sand but the Indiana Attorney General's Off ice is very interested becasue of the possiblily of Identity theft. The clock ticks.

Pixiecue

Oct 08, 2012

Was on line checking on a recent Menards rebate and was surprised to see the complaints. We've shopped at Menards for years and get $100's in rebates annually. Haven't had a problem. Also no problem w/returns. People we've dealt w/have always been professional and helpful.

Pixiecue

Oct 08, 2012

ed

Jul 20, 2012

I have been sending rebates to Menards for about 10 years and have never had a problem. I send in 3 or 4 rebates every week and get my check in 4 or 5 weeks. I am real happy with Menards.

Jerry

May 12, 2012

Re: REBATE CHECKS and converting them to Gift Cards:
At least in Minnesota, if you use the Menards Rebate checks (which don't include the sales tax you paid for that portion), when you USE the rebate checks to purchase other items, you are credited with the sales tax that you paid on the rebated portion of the purchase. Therefore it is unwise to convert the rebate checks into Menards gift cards, since the sales tax credit you WOULD get is not miraculously transferred to the gift cards. I did not realize this at the time that I did this. Later I learned the facts.

To get a verification or explanation of this, I suggest talking to the manager of your local Menards store. Possibly the Rebate Center will explain it also.

1 0 Reply

1-20 of 49 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.