Menards - Poor service in the new golden valley mn store
I am a 70 year old woman who made two trips to the new Golden Valley, MN store for mulch.The first trip was to get 20 bags and the second was to get 25.
I got my order, paid, drove to the yard and was told they called for someone to help me load. Well, on the first trip there were two young, strapping young men helping one customer, I waited, ask for help loading, one finally came after 15 minutes. In the mean time I had started loading myself. One helped with SEVEN of the twenty bags and said he would have the next 25 on a cart for me when I came back for the rest.
Guess what, I returned and there was no one and no cart loaded and ready for me. I asked another young person if he would load the next 25 bags while I paid and drove around to get it. Again guess what, I got there and nothing had been done, but he was strapping a small bandaid and said he had a sore. So we started to load my 25 bags.
Another couple came and he left me to my loading while he talked with them re: mulch. Clearly didn't want to work too hard. Menawhile I did ALL OF THE LOADING AND UNLOADING into my car MYSELF while he talkked with the coupld that had drawn him away. He came as I was putting the last of the bags into my car.
TERRIBLE!!!! I had hoped with this beautiful new store that the service would be helpful. I say that all THREE OF THESE YOUNG GUYS ARE LAZY and that they need customrer service training. Remember a 70 year old woman would have appreciated some service at a higher level and I am a good tipper.
Golden Valley this is not good. We also shop that Menards in St. Croix Falls, WI for our cabin needds and we have nothing but good to say about those folks.
They have helped us EVERY single time we have needed a bit of help.GOLDEN VALLEY WAKE UP train your people.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "Dollar General ladies "wash" room at hwy 72 Tuscumbia, Al 35674. The toilet is filthy, sideways ( not anchored) lid missing. Garbage overflowing and smelly, sink was black, grimy..."
- "I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store. I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to..."
- "I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run down to Sears and..."
- "Ordered two hoodies. Received one yesterday. Does not look anything like the picture. Lol. I am irritated and highly amused all at the same time. Wtf?! I should have known..."
- "Scam Scam Scam Rip Off Dee Dee or whatever her name is a Pro. Be aware. Buyer Beware. She does outcall. She will come to your house. She will take your..."
- "Was my first tour and loved it. Well coordinated, awesome accommodations and out guide Javier was just wonderful. I have not one complaint only good things to say. Would definitely..."
- "Iberia Foods Corp deceives consumers This company is not correct and deceives the consumer I bought at the store Walmart store 1720 E Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33610 a bottle of olive..."