Menards - poor service in the new golden valley mn store
I am a 70 year old woman who made two trips to the new Golden Valley, MN store for mulch.The first trip was to get 20 bags and the second was to get 25.
I got my order, paid, drove to the yard and was told they called for someone to help me load. Well, on the first trip there were two young, strapping young men helping one customer, I waited, ask for help loading, one finally came after 15 minutes. In the mean time I had started loading myself. One helped with SEVEN of the twenty bags and said he would have the next 25 on a cart for me when I came back for the rest.
Guess what, I returned and there was no one and no cart loaded and ready for me. I asked another young person if he would load the next 25 bags while I paid and drove around to get it. Again guess what, I got there and nothing had been done, but he was strapping a small bandaid and said he had a sore. So we started to load my 25 bags.
Another couple came and he left me to my loading while he talked with them re: mulch. Clearly didn't want to work too hard. Menawhile I did ALL OF THE LOADING AND UNLOADING into my car MYSELF while he talkked with the coupld that had drawn him away. He came as I was putting the last of the bags into my car.
TERRIBLE!!!! I had hoped with this beautiful new store that the service would be helpful. I say that all THREE OF THESE YOUNG GUYS ARE LAZY and that they need customrer service training. Remember a 70 year old woman would have appreciated some service at a higher level and I am a good tipper.
Golden Valley this is not good. We also shop that Menards in St. Croix Falls, WI for our cabin needds and we have nothing but good to say about those folks.
They have helped us EVERY single time we have needed a bit of help.GOLDEN VALLEY WAKE UP train your people.efe334b review #312194
You may also like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "Mi nombre es María y baso en EE.UU. ... "Mi vida ha vuelto !!! Después de 1 año de matrimonio roto, mi marido me dejó *** dos niños. Sentí que..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "We ordered flowers from Proflowers ( they do business under several names) you can see in the pic what we received. When I called to get a refund i..."
- "Over the last many months that I have contacted Mediacom multiple time monthly, My internet speed varies from .01Mbits to 11.45Mbits every Day. today was the same, up and down..."
- "Carhop is a bad business for low income customers. Don't buy any vehicle from Carhop. Period! The dealer won't tell you any problem in the used car system until you..."