My husband and I went to Menards in Quincy,Il.on Nov.
24th. We have done a lot of shopping there since they opened this year. We got to the check outs and were told that there is no more military discount. They said it was discrimination.
I guess the only ones complaining were the ones that didn't serve their country.Put your life on the line then you would also get the dicount.We will be shopping at Lowe's again. We told them about no discount and they couldn't beleive it.
I hope whoever decdied to do away with the discount doesn't need the help on the military or any other man or women who puts their life on the line everyday for us.Memards you should be ashamed of yourself!!!!!!!!!My husband says you are cheap *** in his book!!!!!!!
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "i have provided proof and photo but they keep say give me time thing start on last year dec i inform nick tan area A district manager that someone is bring..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "I went to wal mart in Thibodaux, La.,to pick up my lay-a-way for the lady to tell me that my daughters scooter was out back on the floor to sell..."
- "SFR Shops LLC or leatherfurniturecenter.com sold damaged goods, did not uphold delivery date, blamed the shipping company, would not return inquiries in a timely manner, lied and stated we would..."
- "I purchased Suave Keratin Infusion. I used it as instructed and now my hair is falling out and I am going bald. I wish I had done my homework and look..."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I would give a negative rating if it would let me!!! I paid $45 for a box of strawberries with melted chocolate!! This was for my God Daughter who just..."
- "I have been a loyal member for over a year and ready to leave. It used to be a great site when I started, but nothing is stopping the..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."