Menards Rebates are a joke/ripoff.
We purchased a Maytag washer and dryer from Menards.One reason why we purchased them here was we did recieve a deal on the dryer which was a floor model and had a dent in the front.
We got a $150 on each item purchased. Now here is the parts that I am pissed off about. 1. It takes 6 to 8 weeks to get the mail-in rebate!
Why should it take such a long time? Why couldn't they put the money (that has to be spent in their store) on a MENARDS gift card? After waiting 8 weeks for the rebate it comes to our house in the form of a post card, not in a enevelope so anyone saw it could see that it was a rebate for $300.00. All that was on the reverse side was a place for a signature.
With these types of business policies who is to say that the cashier would actually ask for I.D?I do love going to MENARDS but I feel they need to rethink their whole rebate system.109fc25f review #238776
You may also like
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "I was very disappointed that Avis charged me an additional $17.36 after having driven the car a whopping grand total of 8 miles(to/from an airport hotel)! The needle didn't..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "Tough to articulate....more than 20 months building a new house. Nicest guys that one might find in the building trades. In a nutshell, "over promised and under delivered"...."
- "Sundance Vacations works hard at covering up the truth about what they are giving to people. In the sales presentation, they'll show you pictures of luxurious nice vacation spots. They'll..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."