I recently purchased 9 rolls of Johns Manville insulation at Menards because it offered a $5 in-store rebate for each roll.I loaded the 9 rolls into my car and realized that I could fit in about 4 more rolls of insulation.
I had two receipts, one rebate form, and all of the UPC's, which I mailed to the GLS companies who handles the rebates along with a letter stating the reason I had two receipts. The rebate form stated that it would apply only to one receipt.
Well, I received my $20 in-store rebate check for only 4 rolls of insulation.They totally ignored the receipt for the other 9 rolls.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I was walking through the produce section with a long north face coat when I felt a pull and heard a rip. The end cap of a table was missing..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "i bought a single wide Friendship,in 1997..we totally loved that place.. However after losing my job in 2002,GT started to bug me sayign how delinquent we..."
- "On March 27, 2012 I visited the Whataburger on Cooper across from Rooms to Go in Arlington, TX. I went through the drive through to get breakfast around 8:30..."
- "I ordered a bed from Pottery Barn in April 2015, and it was delivered to my home in May 2015. While I was crawling around on the floor on June..."
- "I love Friendly's Sundae Extreme Chocolate Fudge Brownie! I buy it in the half-gallon size all the time. Only this time, there were NO BROWNIES! I was so disappointed. I..."
- "Ordered a electric piano keyboard from ebay, shipper paid $100 for shipping insurance. Shipper had excellent rating on Ebay. Package in my opinion was fine, lots of bubble wrap and..."