I recently purchased 9 rolls of Johns Manville insulation at Menards because it offered a $5 in-store rebate for each roll.I loaded the 9 rolls into my car and realized that I could fit in about 4 more rolls of insulation.
I had two receipts, one rebate form, and all of the UPC's, which I mailed to the GLS companies who handles the rebates along with a letter stating the reason I had two receipts. The rebate form stated that it would apply only to one receipt.
Well, I received my $20 in-store rebate check for only 4 rolls of insulation.They totally ignored the receipt for the other 9 rolls.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- "Yesterday I had to worst walmart experience ever at check out. the cashier had the worst customer service I have experienced in my life !!!!!!!!! I enjoy couponing and she..."
- "I recently purchase several bags of a product advertised by the signage and sample display case at the Evendale Ohio store as Mini bark Nuggets, only to find out..."
- "We love the lemon Oreos and they are hard commodity to find in KS Kroeger-Dillons does not carry them and our local Walmart is always out of them. Well, if they..."
- "I ordered six different items of clothing from them and none of it looks like the pictures from their website. It is such a hassle to get in touch..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "July 20 2016 was the date I made a transaction at LBC Zabarte Mall branch for one box of items to be delivered in the residence of my customer in..."
- "Last Sunday we went to Lumber Liquidators to purchase some flooring. We got there and the salesperson was alone and it was fairly busy. He spent quite a bit of..."
- "Worst moving people I have ever dealt with - damaged EVERY single piece of my new furniture, lied about insurance claim being made and no pay out or redress on..."