I recently purchased 9 rolls of Johns Manville insulation at Menards because it offered a $5 in-store rebate for each roll.I loaded the 9 rolls into my car and realized that I could fit in about 4 more rolls of insulation.
I had two receipts, one rebate form, and all of the UPC's, which I mailed to the GLS companies who handles the rebates along with a letter stating the reason I had two receipts. The rebate form stated that it would apply only to one receipt.
Well, I received my $20 in-store rebate check for only 4 rolls of insulation.They totally ignored the receipt for the other 9 rolls.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "30 day warranty and you will be extremely disappointed with quality. They are selling stuff that they get for cheap and mark it up to no end as a sale..."
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "Names Eric. Double insured. Had sleep studies and surgery. Finally outfitted with APAP rental from Apria. Billing insurance $850 or so. After 1 year, ins decided..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."
- "Bluehost debited my account for $44.95 renewal fee, and then they wanted a $75.00 fee to keep my domain name. When I asked them to cancel it they did but..."
- "Please tell me what the heck is inside my muffin? I purchased at Sandy Oregon Fred Myers on Thursday October 8th for a camping trip the 9th and 10th...."
- "I have been trying to get a lease to my home since I moved in, I have had a leak in my bathroom sink since March 2015 and even though..."
- " They charged me $149 for their "service." They were bad dudes. Next day my call to them at wrong number was intercepted by brisco Tech as a subcontractor of Microsoft. They..."