I recently purchased 9 rolls of Johns Manville insulation at Menards because it offered a $5 in-store rebate for each roll.I loaded the 9 rolls into my car and realized that I could fit in about 4 more rolls of insulation.
I had two receipts, one rebate form, and all of the UPC's, which I mailed to the GLS companies who handles the rebates along with a letter stating the reason I had two receipts. The rebate form stated that it would apply only to one receipt.
Well, I received my $20 in-store rebate check for only 4 rolls of insulation.They totally ignored the receipt for the other 9 rolls.review #111441
You may also like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "February 24, we received delivery of our Kenmore Elite Refrigerator from Searsâ€™s delivery. When plugged it made a loud, continuous noise. A replacement refrigerator is scheduled for delivery..."
- "I have gone through 3 of them, 1 large one and 2 small ones. My husband bought me the large one after I snapped the clasp on 2 small ones...."
- "Ate at the brandon, fl. Location I won't go back the floor was so dirty does not look like they have cleaned the floor in months ..."
- "I bought a new wagon like 3 months ago and now I am having tire and rim separation even though the tires are prefectly pumped also all 4 wheels are..."
- "This was a 3x pepperoni with black olives i waited 1hour 1mins for when i complained said it would be another hour not even a sorry worst service ever..."
- "I would not recommend this company to anyone. Father and son did my moving on 03/05/2015 and they broke my 58" inch TV they scratched my furniture as well.I called..."
- "I will cancel my order because I am going to other place for some reason about me and my live-in partner were having trouble so I leave my live in..."