Menards open on Easter
I work at Menards in Saint Paul. I cannot believe we are open on Easter when Wal Mart employees get to spend time with family. You want to see some rude and crabby employees? Stop on by on Easter. It's heathen Christmas in there with people speaking every language except English.
John and Larry Menard are sitting at home stuffing their faces with their families while we deal with bottom of the barrel customers. I hold nothing but contempt for people that legitimize us being open on holidays. So the next time you people come in on a holiday and I look like I want to beat you to death. IT"S YOUR FAULT!!
The next time you come to Menards. Please don't get pissed at us if you say something like this:
"Yea there is this product out there. I don't know the name and I'm not sure what it does exactly, ya know what I'm talking about?" or better yet when you come up to me and say "Ant poison?" Do you want to know what it is,where it is, how it works? Please express yourself more clearly and don't get pissed because I can't read your simple mind. We have this thing called the English language. Feel free to use it you lazy bastards.
Also saying "Hi" or "Hello" to start a conversation instead of saying "I need" is polite. You don't need paint. You don't need wallpaper. You don't need a Hula hoop....
I hate the Nazi party known as Menards because of the way they treat employees but I also hate most of you people for the way YOU treat them as well
More Review Details
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "This is the ONLY working bathroom at my local Dollar General in Greenwood, Louisiana. This is completely unacceptable! The manager of this store is useless. She was sitting in her..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "In August, 2015, my husband and I rented a trailer from a U-Haul location in St. Paul in order to take our daughter down to college in Ames, Iowa. ..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Spent $70 for men's XXL peacoat. This coat is in no way for an XXL man. Only person it fit was my 13yo sister and the tags on the coat..."
- "My family and I stayed from October 1, 2015 to October 3, 2015. My husband and I stayed in one room while the kids stayed in another. The first night..."
- "Swift was an ok place to work for about the first couple years. First week of orientation great. Good staff and great students in the class. The lodging that swift paid..."
- "I have just discovered I have $139.36 taken from my account that I didn't/don't remember authorising. How on earth do I stop it? I wondered where the stuff was coming from..."