Menards open on Easter
I work at Menards in Saint Paul. I cannot believe we are open on Easter when Wal Mart employees get to spend time with family. You want to see some rude and crabby employees? Stop on by on Easter. It's heathen Christmas in there with people speaking every language except English.
John and Larry Menard are sitting at home stuffing their faces with their families while we deal with bottom of the barrel customers. I hold nothing but contempt for people that legitimize us being open on holidays. So the next time you people come in on a holiday and I look like I want to beat you to death. IT"S YOUR FAULT!!
The next time you come to Menards. Please don't get pissed at us if you say something like this:
"Yea there is this product out there. I don't know the name and I'm not sure what it does exactly, ya know what I'm talking about?" or better yet when you come up to me and say "Ant poison?" Do you want to know what it is,where it is, how it works? Please express yourself more clearly and don't get pissed because I can't read your simple mind. We have this thing called the English language. Feel free to use it you lazy bastards.
Also saying "Hi" or "Hello" to start a conversation instead of saying "I need" is polite. You don't need paint. You don't need wallpaper. You don't need a Hula hoop....
I hate the Nazi party known as Menards because of the way they treat employees but I also hate most of you people for the way YOU treat them as welld55de1f review #147499
You may also like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- "I asked Menards to donate distilled water and paper towel for my two grandsons that have cancer of the blood. I never heard nothing back from them. I spend a..."
- "I received a "guarantee card" for an iPad mini in the store from an employee who had an entire cart full of iPads. I asked her if I could have..."
- "Image isn't great quality because they remove all original images from their website so you cannot compare when your actual item ordered arrives. I found one in google to..."
- "I ordered flowers for my daughter's birthday through another online company that subcontracted to Wesley Berry. I had no idea the order was going through Wesley Berry until the..."
- "Website lists snow plow for my vehicle. When it arrived,turned out to be Reese hitch. Called,complained and they say they solved the issue and sent me yet another Reese hitch..."
- "On 05/13/10, upon receipt of my order, I contacted cymax about the size discrepancy of the item I recieved, and on 05/15/10 when I provided photos of the broken table..."
- "We have used VRBO several times with great results. The property we just rented (#7558), was advertised as "luxurious" and "gorgeous". This unit was grossly misrepresented, uncared for and..."
- "Amazingly sweet girl cut, colored, and highlighted my hair. Unfortunately the cut wasn't the length I asked for and the blonde I requested is brown and looks exactly like it..."