Menards Emplyee Contracts
Just exposing the truth about Menards.Menards requires employees in management postions to sign yearly contracts.
The contracts are basically signed under durress as they include unethical procedures. For instance, they require a General Manager and Assitant Geneal Manager to work a minimum of 55 hours per week. It also releases Menards from any liability if the employee is any form of accident from lack of sleep because they worked until 11pm and had to open the store at 5am. There is also a clause that states that if the employee leaves Menards, they can't work for a competior otherwise they are subject to a fine of $10,000.00 to Menards.
I could go on about the contract but imagine that a copy of the contract will make its way onto the internet soon. For anyone that want to say that Menards promises big bonuses to offset their hourly GM and AGM hourly cap of $14.68 per hour...don't count on it. Menards has tendancy to change their method of computing bounuses at any moment and when the time comes to hand out bonuses, they will be smaller than they were promised. Even if your store is profitable and exceeding finacial requirement originally set in place.
Also, the weekly bonuses payroll bonuses are a joke. Insted of making the weekly $40 -$100 weekly payroll bonus, Menards will probably deduct $40-$100 from your paycheck.
(Not leagal according to our lawyer) If you don't believe me, just ask a GM at Home Depot or Lowes as they probably left Menards for a better salary and better health benefits.review #175588
You may also like
- "Update to Walmart 1 hour guarantee worthless.Yesterday the 22nd I posted that my tv had not been shipped.Updated that between 5 and 9:30 Pm it was shipped and the status..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "I was at Price Chopper this past weekend. When you walk in the door (next to the floral department) they have that big wall of sale items. ..."
- "Dec/20 i just purchased an 09 chevy hhr in wauksha wi.i was told it was on the recalled list.take it to the chevy dealer at your leasure to get it..."
- "I purchased this vehicle new in 2010 Dodge Charger and have had nothing but problems first metal flaking, brake problems, and sunroof leaking that has been put in..."
- "We purchased a three piece sectional and the extended 5 yr. warranty. However, all pieces are tearing at the seams and Harlem refuses to stand behind their product. It..."
- "After about 18 months, the fabric on the seat of the recliner started cracking, then started flaking off. It's just getting worse and worse. I contacted the company where..."
- "I tried to post several post on oodle to warn other consumers from falling into deep with these scammers. Every time I post a warning post they refuse it. I..."
- "I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me..."