Menards Emplyee Contracts
Just exposing the truth about Menards.Menards requires employees in management postions to sign yearly contracts.
The contracts are basically signed under durress as they include unethical procedures. For instance, they require a General Manager and Assitant Geneal Manager to work a minimum of 55 hours per week. It also releases Menards from any liability if the employee is any form of accident from lack of sleep because they worked until 11pm and had to open the store at 5am. There is also a clause that states that if the employee leaves Menards, they can't work for a competior otherwise they are subject to a fine of $10,000.00 to Menards.
I could go on about the contract but imagine that a copy of the contract will make its way onto the internet soon. For anyone that want to say that Menards promises big bonuses to offset their hourly GM and AGM hourly cap of $14.68 per hour...don't count on it. Menards has tendancy to change their method of computing bounuses at any moment and when the time comes to hand out bonuses, they will be smaller than they were promised. Even if your store is profitable and exceeding finacial requirement originally set in place.
Also, the weekly bonuses payroll bonuses are a joke. Insted of making the weekly $40 -$100 weekly payroll bonus, Menards will probably deduct $40-$100 from your paycheck.
(Not leagal according to our lawyer) If you don't believe me, just ask a GM at Home Depot or Lowes as they probably left Menards for a better salary and better health benefits.12df7024 review #175588
You may also like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "Lost prevention beat down a customer inside the store accusing of stealing wich is all bull other wise they would it press charges isn't that weird?..."
- "I paid Home Depot $40,000 to redo the roof & skylights last summer & it has been a nightmare now for 8 months. Home Depot has not touched any of..."
- "I got on the Metra train in the windy city, Chicago. I was on my way to an appointment. Going there, I didn't know how to work the..."
- "I just thought I would give you all a heads up of all the bull going on too for me. I ordered one of those Microtouch One shavers from the..."
- "I bought what I thought was an authentic Chanel purse & I received a knock off. I was insulted that the *** shop owner from 2HAUTE2HANDLE thought they could slip..."
- "Promised same or next day shipping, 3 days later product finally shipped and customer service was no help, instead of responding to my email theu just copied and pasted the..."
- "I went to pizza hut placed my order an found out the person making my pizza had no shoes on it turn me off eating my pizza I took photos..."
- "DO NOT EVEN GRACE THE PROPERTY WITH YOUR PRESENCE. It may not be today or tomorrow but one day you will regret it! Went to purchase a camper. Signed contract...."