Menards Emplyee Contracts
Just exposing the truth about Menards.Menards requires employees in management postions to sign yearly contracts.
The contracts are basically signed under durress as they include unethical procedures. For instance, they require a General Manager and Assitant Geneal Manager to work a minimum of 55 hours per week. It also releases Menards from any liability if the employee is any form of accident from lack of sleep because they worked until 11pm and had to open the store at 5am. There is also a clause that states that if the employee leaves Menards, they can't work for a competior otherwise they are subject to a fine of $10,000.00 to Menards.
I could go on about the contract but imagine that a copy of the contract will make its way onto the internet soon. For anyone that want to say that Menards promises big bonuses to offset their hourly GM and AGM hourly cap of $14.68 per hour...don't count on it. Menards has tendancy to change their method of computing bounuses at any moment and when the time comes to hand out bonuses, they will be smaller than they were promised. Even if your store is profitable and exceeding finacial requirement originally set in place.
Also, the weekly bonuses payroll bonuses are a joke. Insted of making the weekly $40 -$100 weekly payroll bonus, Menards will probably deduct $40-$100 from your paycheck.
(Not leagal according to our lawyer) If you don't believe me, just ask a GM at Home Depot or Lowes as they probably left Menards for a better salary and better health benefits.109f094c review #175588
You may also like
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I purchased a Edwards lemon meringue pie from my local publix grocery store. On March 1 2015, it has a long string inside of it. Absolutely disgusting an horrible horrible..."
- "I have used Charmin Ultra for years, and have usually bought it by the case at Sam's Club. I recently bought a new case at Sam's Club, and it..."
- "I bought Skidders shoes, style #XY3102, color black, size 8. My baby was 1 year old and wearing a shoes size 5, but I can't put they on baby's feet. They..."
- "I decided to give walmart one last chance, but yet again they are out of stock for the items i was shopping for. This is the 4th time it has..."
- "I have had different services provide my cable throughout the years that I have lived in my home. My first satellite company installed a dish on my roof about..."
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."