I have worked at Menards for over 2 years and 90% of the problems are caused by people that dont know what the *** they are doing.I am sick and tired of arguing with people that are trying to take the easy way out.
Stop being cheap and let someone who knows what they are doing do the project.
Everyday I get complaints that the products don't do what they are suppose, I ask if they read the instructions and all I ever get is "nope". Stop being cheap, almost everyone who comes in asks for the cheapest way to do the project. If you want it done right dont do the cheapest route. For example don't buy the Luaun for subfloors.
Don't buy premixed grout, especially since it doesn't have polymer.
STOP TAKING THE EASY WAY OUT and maybe just maybe you P.O.S wouldn't *** me off so much and I would be nicer when you come into my store!1283b988 review #108681
You may also like
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago. Cover rain holes are not properly installed. They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "Purchased Lane 100% leather sofa and loveseat (Hemispheres collection) in 2010. Faded spots have started to appear on the backs of both items (I realize the backs aren't leather..."
- "My Corningware casserole dish was in the oven when it broke into two. Highly disappointed with the quality of this product and the false promises made by your company! Will..."