I recently was shopping at the new Menards in De Pere it was the very first day of the Grand opening. First off there we no where to park. I drove around for over 30 minutes trying to get a spot. Then I evenutally ended up parking at the Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart had more then enough parking spots because they know what they're doing. Second I get into the store and all the carts are in use so they have none for me. I was pissed. How can they not have enough carts for their customers. Clearly they don't know how to run a store. I bet Wal-Mart would have had more then enough carts for me.
Once I got into the store I came across this worker who was already helping someone else. I figured I could interrupt and get him to show me where the by 1 get 1 shovels were. He said out in the garden center and pointed out that way. I repeated back I said "SHOW ME." He then proceeded to say I'm with someone it will be a little while. I then replied this is horrible customer service I demand you show me right now. He then proceeded to just ignore me and walk away with this other person.
Eventually I found the shovels on my own however I was still cart less. So I asked the cashier working in the garden center if she would go get me a cart. She was just standing there doing nothing. She said sorry I cannot leave the register. I said what... Go get me a cart, I'm a paying customer! She said sorry I cannot do that. I said this is total BS no one around here is any help.
I went back into the main store to find my last item I came for. Some batterys. I ask this worker walking by. He rudely replys WHAT KIND OF BATTERIES? I go don't be smart with me young boy. He then replays you do know there are more then 1 type of battery, there are car batterys, drill batterys, flashlight batterys. I said don't be smart with me you know I meant double A's.. He goes oh okay. Which ones. I go the ones in the flyer. He goes ohh those we are all out. I go this is just wrong the flyer just came out. Can I at least get a sorry slip I say. He goes no they are discounted.
I throw my shovels at him and say I will never come back here again. I'm going to ACE!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Building Products
- Review rating
- 1 out of 5
PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..."
- "I ordered 1570 pieces of tile and paid in full plus delivery charges totalling $5409. After having multiple difficulties getting the tile delivered, once it was delivered it was obvious..."
- "I recently purchased an Echo GT-225 string trimmer based on product reviews in Consumer Reports. Most reviewers disliked the trimmer head, strings frequently broke and had to be replaced,..."
- "We ordered size 13 turf shoes for our sons upcoming tournaments being played on all turf fields. We ordered from Boombah website, and shoes shipped fine. On receipt,..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "Selling these perfumes is for people between jobs or people who are "un hire-able" like having a felony or excessive tattoes and so on. Good thing you are not..."
- "On August 1st I was washing some sheets. The machine became unbalanced and instead of turning itself off, exploded, took out part of the wall, took out the dryer next..."
- "I had the utmost rudist ignorant employee in one of your establishments, I hope to God that I never get treated like the way she treated me ever again by..."