Menards De Pere New Store -RUDE WORKERS-
I recently was shopping at the new Menards in De Pere it was the very first day of the Grand opening. First off there we no where to park. I drove around for over 30 minutes trying to get a spot. Then I evenutally ended up parking at the Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart had more then enough parking spots because they know what they're doing. Second I get into the store and all the carts are in use so they have none for me. I was pissed. How can they not have enough carts for their customers. Clearly they don't know how to run a store. I bet Wal-Mart would have had more then enough carts for me.
Once I got into the store I came across this worker who was already helping someone else. I figured I could interrupt and get him to show me where the by 1 get 1 shovels were. He said out in the garden center and pointed out that way. I repeated back I said "SHOW ME." He then proceeded to say I'm with someone it will be a little while. I then replied this is horrible customer service I demand you show me right now. He then proceeded to just ignore me and walk away with this other person.
Eventually I found the shovels on my own however I was still cart less. So I asked the cashier working in the garden center if she would go get me a cart. She was just standing there doing nothing. She said sorry I cannot leave the register. I said what... Go get me a cart, I'm a paying customer! She said sorry I cannot do that. I said this is total BS no one around here is any help.
I went back into the main store to find my last item I came for. Some batterys. I ask this worker walking by. He rudely replys WHAT KIND OF BATTERIES? I go don't be smart with me young boy. He then replays you do know there are more then 1 type of battery, there are car batterys, drill batterys, flashlight batterys. I said don't be smart with me you know I meant double A's.. He goes oh okay. Which ones. I go the ones in the flyer. He goes ohh those we are all out. I go this is just wrong the flyer just came out. Can I at least get a sorry slip I say. He goes no they are discounted.
I throw my shovels at him and say I will never come back here again. I'm going to ACE!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Ordered $7000 Torrified door and it was delayed several times for months. Arrived with bright blotching. Called Lemieux Door and was told they wouldn't talk to customers only wholesalers. Asked..."
- "I recently purchase several bags of a product advertised by the signage and sample display case at the Evendale Ohio store as Mini bark Nuggets, only to find out..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "We purchased a Kenmore Dishwasher (Model 665.13732K601) when we remodeled approximately 4 years ago. The dishwasher has done a good job cleaning, but after the first year the buttons..."
- "My wife and I read all about this product and all of the horrible reviews on Lumber Liquidators. Well we went to the GB store in Wis. and the sales..."
- "We painted out deck last July and the paint is already pealing off, it was expensive I bought 5 gallons of paint and this is what I get? And..."
- "I recently won the First MUV fitness challenge for the Columbiana Gym. I lost 79 lbs. but lost the overall winner because of the staff for MUV fitness allowed the..."
- "I JUST MOVED INTO A APT DIDNT HAVE ANYTHING AND I CALLED INGRAM UNITED PRESBYTAIAN CHURCH BECAUSE WAS CLOST TO ME, PASTOR AARON ASKED ME FOR A LIST OF ITEMS..."
- "Last May I purchases several Kitchen appliances from my local sears for a kitchen remodel in early May of 2015. They were all Kenmore products. This Sunday night my wife..."