Menards customer service
Menards has a "Strict Corporate Policy" that prevents consumers of their products to complain to an actual person when concerns arise.We just purchased a Menards (stick built)home.
We worked with incompetent, dishonest, ignorant and chauvinistic people who raised the price of the package $15,000 for every $12,000 we eliminated. Sale prices guaranteed by one store were denied by another closer to our building site. One guy had us stand in the store for 2 hours, while he fixed the problem by adding more to the cost. He didn't even try to listen and kept his back to my wife the entire time.
Another, told us a certain stock sized window would do, when the invoice clearly stated they were not egress windows for the bedrooms. Hello Corporate! Listen to the people.
Don't hide behind your corporate walls thinking all is well because you get paid the "Big Bucks".I know this won't change what is happening in your stores, but you guys suck by insulating yourselves from consumers.review #254333
You may also like
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I went to the family dollar and after checking the cap before I put it in my basket and taking all items out of my basket one by one and..."
- "Went to Walmart's seafood section to get fish to grill only to find every package of seafood is from China, Tiawan, or Vietnam. Living on the Gulf Coast you expect..."
- "I sing up for eHarmony after doing some research, but luckily I keep researching and after having my profile up for almost 3 days I decided to cancel and was..."
- "I was assured... basically GUARANTEED that a floor basket arrangement would arrive ON TIME to my GRANDFATHER'S funeral service. I have the screen shots of the conversation I had with..."
- "I am not saying it is there fault, We purchased a Sofa and loveseat from them, a seam started coming apart and they fixed a few times, then ended up..."
- "Pages that HP has printed in books and manuals and in their software that do not exist any more. Pages have been deleted. All pages concerning my product are gone...."
- "Here is what I just sent them. I doubt I will get a response... "I ordered a dress and a skirt based off the pictures you have on your website and..."
- "Here's the hackjob Banfield did while my dog was getting spayed yesterday..."