Menards customer service
Menards has a "Strict Corporate Policy" that prevents consumers of their products to complain to an actual person when concerns arise.We just purchased a Menards (stick built)home.
We worked with incompetent, dishonest, ignorant and chauvinistic people who raised the price of the package $15,000 for every $12,000 we eliminated. Sale prices guaranteed by one store were denied by another closer to our building site. One guy had us stand in the store for 2 hours, while he fixed the problem by adding more to the cost. He didn't even try to listen and kept his back to my wife the entire time.
Another, told us a certain stock sized window would do, when the invoice clearly stated they were not egress windows for the bedrooms. Hello Corporate! Listen to the people.
Don't hide behind your corporate walls thinking all is well because you get paid the "Big Bucks".I know this won't change what is happening in your stores, but you guys suck by insulating yourselves from consumers.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I'm the consumer that purchased your dollar tree/greenbrier product,I'm contacting you because it has caused me great suffering and the loss of my health by damaging my organs and causing..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "All consumers thinking of buying from TODD RONALD BUNDAY and COUNTRY PRIME FOODS. SAVE YOUR $$$. Todd is *** artist and a crook. He's screwed over everyone he's ever worked..."
- "after 3 calls to the repair company, 1 to customer service, a trip back to the store of purchased and posting on facebook maytag washers suck then a call from..."
- "I ordered flowers for my friends birthday at 10 am. I paid about $6 extra for a delivery before 3 pm. I ordered the picture as is. Total came to..."
- "I buy from this store first time, but all perfect: i order item and pay by PayPal 24 03 2016. Without any question it was shipped 25 03 2016 (in..."
- "Just want say I think a lot of these negative reviews and or complaints are not true about Ray Padula products. I purchased a hose nozzle at K-MART a year..."
- "Hi, I drove into checkers on Wesley chapel road, atlanta and ordered buffalo wings(5 for $5.99) and what I got is 4 lean mean bone of under-nourished just born chick legs..."