Menards customer service
Menards has a "Strict Corporate Policy" that prevents consumers of their products to complain to an actual person when concerns arise.We just purchased a Menards (stick built)home.
We worked with incompetent, dishonest, ignorant and chauvinistic people who raised the price of the package $15,000 for every $12,000 we eliminated. Sale prices guaranteed by one store were denied by another closer to our building site. One guy had us stand in the store for 2 hours, while he fixed the problem by adding more to the cost. He didn't even try to listen and kept his back to my wife the entire time.
Another, told us a certain stock sized window would do, when the invoice clearly stated they were not egress windows for the bedrooms. Hello Corporate! Listen to the people.
Don't hide behind your corporate walls thinking all is well because you get paid the "Big Bucks".I know this won't change what is happening in your stores, but you guys suck by insulating yourselves from consumers.review #254333
You may also like
- "I worked for DG and have to admit that I wouldn't purchase food from any DG store. The cold items, when being delivered, spend several minutes waiting to be "checked..."
- "TIP: Fed Up Walmart Customer Takes Over Register TIP for your website: Fed Up Walmart Customer Takes Over Register After waiting to be helped for 20 minutes, Jeff takes over the sporting..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "I installed a Blue World Pool two years ago. I have experienced nothing but great service and quailty from the company. Any time I have questions or concerns reguarding my..."
- "On September 13th 2011, I bought an AKC registered female from Ms. Morningstar for $2500 on co-ownership with the promise Ms. Morningstar to sign off with full payment or puppy..."
- "This company is by far the most un-professional, rude, disrespectful, and un-trustworthy company I have ever dealt with. This company claims to have high quality cell phone repair/ replacement parts...."
- "I am going to post this until everybody knows, and hope they change their spending habits... A different store could use the business... Wal-Mart has lost mine. Wal-Mart is so..."
- "Signed up to have £16000 conservatory built. Given a date for installation, lifted our decking up in preparation called day if installation to be told job was cancelled. 5 dates..."
- "Yeaterday i bought these Limon chips at ALDIs. Ive bought them once before and i loved them! Well this time, not so much. I opened the bag to find just..."