Menards credit card sucks
Ever try paying your Menards card on line the day it is due?The bank that handles the The Big Card with is HBSC will charge you a $15 processing fee to pay your bill the day it is due.
Actually you have to make that payment at least 2 business days prior to the due date to avoid the $15 processing fee. My payment is due Sunday 5/10/09 and I attempted to pay today and was told I will have to pay the $15 processing fee or the payment will be posted Monday and I will be charged a late fee. Oh and you can not make a payment at the store either!! I'm done with Menards and HBSC forever.
I was on hold with HBSC while writing this rant and they were nice enough to reduce the late fee to $8 from $29 if I make my payment that is due Sunday the 10th today Friday the 8th.
What a scam.Absolutely done with these crooks.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Fall 2011, we purchased six interior 6-panel PRE-painted doors from Menard's. We paid $25 extra per door as I thought it would be worth my time not to have..."
- "On December 25th 2010, my then boyfriend proposed to me. The ring was beautiful, a bit big but beautiful. I got compliments on it daily. However, when we did decide..."
- "My mum bought LG Leon H345 at TMobile 82nd St Jackson Heights NY at brand new price. She did not check the phone because she bought it in good faith...."
- "There is so many things wrong with this fifth wheel bought New 2013, Heartland Silverado 37QB. just to name a few window's leak framework is terrible screws were not..."
- "BEWARE!! DO NOT BUY THEIR GARBAGE!! This is is horrible fake, lying, sham of a company!! They steal copyrighted photos of other designer's clothing that is not theirs..."
- "My order was not ready on time. On the screen inside the store it said ready at 10:09pm once the screen said ready by my name I went up to..."
- "I ordered over $300 in purchases: dresses, shoes, handbags and a watch. Items arrive at different times in different amounts and from different places in China. I received..."
- "So in mid to late February I placed my second order with this company. I ordered 4 different sewn jersey numbers. Received an email conformation for placing my order online..."