Menards credit card sucks
Ever try paying your Menards card on line the day it is due?The bank that handles the The Big Card with is HBSC will charge you a $15 processing fee to pay your bill the day it is due.
Actually you have to make that payment at least 2 business days prior to the due date to avoid the $15 processing fee. My payment is due Sunday 5/10/09 and I attempted to pay today and was told I will have to pay the $15 processing fee or the payment will be posted Monday and I will be charged a late fee. Oh and you can not make a payment at the store either!! I'm done with Menards and HBSC forever.
I was on hold with HBSC while writing this rant and they were nice enough to reduce the late fee to $8 from $29 if I make my payment that is due Sunday the 10th today Friday the 8th.
What a scam.Absolutely done with these crooks.review #148596
You may also like
- "By far, my family and I had one of the worst experiences ever!!!My husband &I decided to go to on Friday April 15, 2011 to Wal-Mart(Store #3601, Crestwood IL) to..."
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "Today I purchased a ring at the Walmart in Arkadelphia, Arkansas. It had a sale sticker on it for $98. After taking the tag off at home, I lifted the..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- "I purchased a remote start unit as a Christmas gift for my wife. I wanted to install the unit my self but they insisted I let them, as the installation..."
- "Feel highly disappointed with the quality of the origami owl products. I hosted a home party where my family and friends bought a significant amount of jewelry. I have two..."
- "I have had one for a few years, but haven't used it much. The liner pan thing at the bottom rusted the very first time I washed it. They did..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."
- "Was researching products online while sitting down reading the outcome of my findings. The manager on duty told me that I needed to leave "her store" and do my research..."