Menards - Management and LP are complete morans
after having a very very 3 hard days of work i did buy some decking lumber to complete this project. I did park in lumber yard to pick-up the lumber after payment at register inside of store. on my way back thru store i realized i were out of philips bits and picked up two packs of 10 each ($19.98 of value). while i was going thru the aisles and searching for tools and stuff for my next project i put those bits in my front packet while i was focused on searching for some other things. so i walked out and almost drove out (almost!!!). then soddenly LP guy showed up and asked me if i paid for those bits i had in my front pocket. i totally forgot about them until he reminded me at the gate. All the staff and management tried to make a scene like they caught the thief who stole thousands of USD from menards. Such a victory...
I told them i didn't mean it. I did shop menards for past 12 years, every day, sometimes twice a day. i spent a least 30-50k annually only at menards. such a waist.
The guards from SPI tried to contain and interrogate me in room with no windows and tried to do psychological pressing (telling me in my face i am criminal and thief). I asked the guard (Brandon Jones) for medical assistance and to make a call to my Doctor and Attorney (the phone had no reception in that room). but this *** said repeatedly "it'll be just a minute". Basically he violated my "constitutional" rights (if they are such?)
LP guy and store manager have decided to issue a citation for shoplifting and NO Trespass order for any menards stores for me for life. I called to discuss it so they can lift it but it seems like they are just a bunch of *** (Can't Understand Normal Thing).
I really see how these morons don't care about anyone, about menards' business. all they can say "i am in charge. i am the boss here"
When *** hits the fan, i see them screaming for help.
don't waist your money for their salaries.
My advice: do not shop menards. it's not worth it.
Home Depot has WAY BETTER Costumer Service (if what it's called)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I asked Menards to donate distilled water and paper towel for my two grandsons that have cancer of the blood. I never heard nothing back from them. I spend a..."
- "I purchased a mattress from Sears that had a 10 year unlimited warranty. They had to replace it due to springs & sagging.The brand of mattress was no longer available..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "As others have said I too have experienced zero response from customer support at clamcase either via email or phone. the case I purchased developed cracks around the hinge 1..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "The mats are fabricated with a very thin material. They are not custom made to fit my BMW E46. In some spots they fit and others not so at all...."
- "I am not some Third-World joker starving to get $5 assignments; I have a master's in electrical engineering, ran a computer security consultancy for quite some time, and, in the..."
- "I bought 75 dollars worth of chips from IGG and I didn't even get my gift they said because I bought on two different devices yea I did but I..."
- "Braintree, MA AMC Theatre I must say is the filthiest theatre I have ever been in. Several years ago you upgraded, the cost to take your family to a movie..."