after having a very very 3 hard days of work i did buy some decking lumber to complete this project. I did park in lumber yard to pick-up the lumber after payment at register inside of store. on my way back thru store i realized i were out of philips bits and picked up two packs of 10 each ($19.98 of value). while i was going thru the aisles and searching for tools and stuff for my next project i put those bits in my front packet while i was focused on searching for some other things. so i walked out and almost drove out (almost!!!). then soddenly LP guy showed up and asked me if i paid for those bits i had in my front pocket. i totally forgot about them until he reminded me at the gate. All the staff and management tried to make a scene like they caught the thief who stole thousands of USD from menards. Such a victory...
I told them i didn't mean it. I did shop menards for past 12 years, every day, sometimes twice a day. i spent a least 30-50k annually only at menards. such a waist.
The guards from SPI tried to contain and interrogate me in room with no windows and tried to do psychological pressing (telling me in my face i am criminal and thief). I asked the guard (Brandon Jones) for medical assistance and to make a call to my Doctor and Attorney (the phone had no reception in that room). but this *** said repeatedly "it'll be just a minute". Basically he violated my "constitutional" rights (if they are such?)
LP guy and store manager have decided to issue a citation for shoplifting and NO Trespass order for any menards stores for me for life. I called to discuss it so they can lift it but it seems like they are just a bunch of *** (Can't Understand Normal Thing).
I really see how these morons don't care about anyone, about menards' business. all they can say "i am in charge. i am the boss here"
When *** hits the fan, i see them screaming for help.
don't waist your money for their salaries.
My advice: do not shop menards. it's not worth it.
Home Depot has WAY BETTER Costumer Service (if what it's called)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Costumer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Went to return a item that I bought last night. Turned out to be the wrong item decided to take it back today. Walked in with the item under my..."
- "I purchased kitchen and dining room floor tile from Lowes and contracted with them for the installation.The tile was laid the wrong way and the tile was laid unevenly. ..."
- "On Dec 28, 2015 after about of month of searching, comparing, and agonizing over cost, my husband and I ordered the Home Decorators Collection Rosengrant in Black Distressed Finish. It..."
- "Community Care Inc. is a managed care organization that is contracted with the WI Department of Health Services to administer a public healthcare program called Family Care. Community Care delivers..."
- "I made an online appointment to file my taxes with the H&R Block near me. The H&R Block office I went to is 4020 W. North Ave in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...."
- "I have a brand new DeLonghi upright (radiator) heater that almost started a house fire! It melted the outlet and the outlet cover plate, fried my lighting plug that was..."
- "We purchased a chair & ottoman, a sofa and a loveseat approximately 20 years ago based on H & C's reputation as a quality furniture manufacturer. The loveseat is..."
- "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..."
- "I took a client to lunch He requested pizza I ordered a small Italian sub and was quite disappointed 3 pieces of meat and a piece of cheese The manager..."