after having a very very 3 hard days of work i did buy some decking lumber to complete this project. I did park in lumber yard to pick-up the lumber after payment at register inside of store. on my way back thru store i realized i were out of philips bits and picked up two packs of 10 each ($19.98 of value). while i was going thru the aisles and searching for tools and stuff for my next project i put those bits in my front packet while i was focused on searching for some other things. so i walked out and almost drove out (almost!!!). then soddenly LP guy showed up and asked me if i paid for those bits i had in my front pocket. i totally forgot about them until he reminded me at the gate. All the staff and management tried to make a scene like they caught the thief who stole thousands of USD from menards. Such a victory...
I told them i didn't mean it. I did shop menards for past 12 years, every day, sometimes twice a day. i spent a least 30-50k annually only at menards. such a waist.
The guards from SPI tried to contain and interrogate me in room with no windows and tried to do psychological pressing (telling me in my face i am criminal and thief). I asked the guard (Brandon Jones) for medical assistance and to make a call to my Doctor and Attorney (the phone had no reception in that room). but this *** said repeatedly "it'll be just a minute". Basically he violated my "constitutional" rights (if they are such?)
LP guy and store manager have decided to issue a citation for shoplifting and NO Trespass order for any menards stores for me for life. I called to discuss it so they can lift it but it seems like they are just a bunch of *** (Can't Understand Normal Thing).
I really see how these morons don't care about anyone, about menards' business. all they can say "i am in charge. i am the boss here"
When *** hits the fan, i see them screaming for help.
don't waist your money for their salaries.
My advice: do not shop menards. it's not worth it.
Home Depot has WAY BETTER Costumer Service (if what it's called)
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Costumer Service
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- " Worst service ever once our card was charged! Paid 19k 2 months before project started. And have horrible customer service and follow up on remodel with Sacramento Ca..."
- "I called Jomashop again - same day - 5/6/2016 as directed by the rude cutomer rep "Izhak" an hour after he told me to, as his manager "Roee" stated that..."
- "I recently purchased LED tail lights for my Jeep Wrangler. The lights looked great and the purchase process was quite painless. I installed the lights and everything looked..."
- "As others have said I too have experienced zero response from customer support at clamcase either via email or phone. the case I purchased developed cracks around the hinge 1..."
- "My name is Janet Faust. I am the crossdressing owner of relatetothat.com. we welcome and encourage all crossdressing homos like me to join my site. I do love to see..."
- "I just got through sending them an email expressing my dissatisfaction in a $180 order. The pens were junk. Paper glued to a cheap pen. A kitchen towel that was..."
- "Many people that get into hardship often look for something to help them get back on track. Perhaps a lost house, broken marriage, accident or job loss. They are bound..."