Kearney is a great Menards store!
Went into the Kearney Menards store to buy some doors, windows, toilets and countertops.Everyone I talked to in the store was very polite and helpful.
One guy stuck out at me the most I bought all my oak 6 panel doors and jeldwen windows from a young millwork manager Garrett I believe his name was helped me through everything showed me the different types of doors and windows what they offer the pros and cons very honest.pleased to say we got everything installed and everything works just as I imagined.
I will be showing in the Kearney Menards every time I need something.Thank you Menards!c25d146
You may also like
- "If I had known that Mastercraft was a Menards company I would not have purchased the french patio door (special order for right hand swing out). When I went to..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "I purchased a pair of Reebok basketball shoes for my daughter. She wore them for five practices, and they began coming apart at the soles. As a result, they were..."
- "I was in the market searching for a new couch for my new apartment. I checked out La Z Boy because of my parent’s old La Z Boy sofa that..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "On 4/3/13 I stopped in the Midas located at 102 W 25th St, Kearney, NE 68847 to have my tires rotated and balanced while driving cross country from Chicago, IL..."
- "I ordered at least $100 worth of product from these *** bags and when it didn't work and bleached my carpet, I wrote an email. The "lovely" email told me..."
- "it was vry bad experience at claires west road mall omaha Ne. clerk was so rude n not helping me at all . she was just too much busy gossiping..."