Went into the Kearney Menards store to buy some doors, windows, toilets and countertops.Everyone I talked to in the store was very polite and helpful.
One guy stuck out at me the most I bought all my oak 6 panel doors and jeldwen windows from a young millwork manager Garrett I believe his name was helped me through everything showed me the different types of doors and windows what they offer the pros and cons very honest.pleased to say we got everything installed and everything works just as I imagined.
I will be showing in the Kearney Menards every time I need something.Thank you Menards!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Positive Experience
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 2 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "Just over a year later the keypad went bad. Paid 85 dollars for the lock. Called company for replacement and they do not have replacement parts!!! Buy a..."
- "One week ago I would have given this place a top five star review, but I'll be darned if the staff didn't cut me down to size today. I..."
- "Dear Mr. Jim Millerborg (Sam's Club; Wichita Kansas 316-945-3010)My name is Kimberly Vu-Childrey and I'm just one of Sam's customers. I have purchased and IPod-touch on 01/18/2010, with the 2yr..."
- "I Came to CR England in April of 2010 after 12 years in EMS (Ambulance Paramedic), after getting burnt out on health care. I came there with little more than..."
- "Fantastic sams is definetly not what the name makes it out to be. I went in for a spiral perm and eyebrow waxing. Which has been the biggest mistake I..."
- "On 4/3/13 I stopped in the Midas located at 102 W 25th St, Kearney, NE 68847 to have my tires rotated and balanced while driving cross country from Chicago, IL..."
- "I want to cancel my order but it is already shipped i want to cancel because i have one already btw i've double my order but same item 1.) Order #..."
- "Best story - Late afternoon Sunday my wife and I were walking our dogs. One of the pool employees comes running up and says they just got a complaint that..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."