Garbarge Snow Blower and Menards will not refund my money
I live in Minneapolis!I purchase a brand new snow blower / Never used it and was told because I added gas they won't take it back....
how else to test something that require qas without adding gas. Took it to the "small engine" repair shop and they had mulitiple others just like the one I purchased who also added gas (joke on the customer for not doing the homework on this product). I have spend thousands of $$ on my property and my rental properties at Menards.
Never again....Home Depot and Lowes will match Menards prices and that is where I will shop if I DON'T GIVE MY MONEY BACK!review #474423
You may also like
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."
- "This may sound small but the end result could have been serious. Recently I purchased a Kitchen Aid Enamel Roasting Pan and used it for the second time today to..."
- "I put an order in on Nov 8th for $47 and never received it. I sent several messages and called the company several times and all I get is a..."
- "I ordered GOLD bracelets to help raise some money for my friend's 2 yr old daughter who has cancer. When they arrived they were light brown (poo colored!). I emailed..."
- "I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair. Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice. After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two..."
- "I just ordered from pizza hut online. I ordered the 2 medium deal pizza which is $15.13 , wings which is $6.49, and meaty marinara which is $7.99. The subtotal..."
- "Paid for Express Shipping, and I did Not receive my package on time. When I opened my package, I did Not receive all my purchased items (Missing: was a top..."
- "STAY AWAY. If you do care about your car, please spend the extra $200 and take it to a reliable bodyshop. These are just crooks... They don't care about customers...."