Garbarge Snow Blower and Menards will not refund my money
I live in Minneapolis!I purchase a brand new snow blower / Never used it and was told because I added gas they won't take it back....
how else to test something that require qas without adding gas. Took it to the "small engine" repair shop and they had mulitiple others just like the one I purchased who also added gas (joke on the customer for not doing the homework on this product). I have spend thousands of $$ on my property and my rental properties at Menards.
Never again....Home Depot and Lowes will match Menards prices and that is where I will shop if I DON'T GIVE MY MONEY BACK!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "A couple of years ago I filled a complaint against a rasict store manager named Robert the GM at the maple wood menards now him and a group of his..."
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "Ya in cash delivery no problem,bought a lot of stuff and have been a costumer long time..It my first time to have a returned item and requested for a change..."
- "I recently bought a full size Brampton brand mattress set from the Saint Paul MN store. I called the store before I arrived to pick up the mattress set to..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement..."
- "Tried to contact them via their Website. The link appears in two places. Both places resulted in the following: The resource you are looking for has been..."
- "Purchased two couches in June 2015 a month later the foam was collapsing the sales person talked us into memory foam sent a company called Saw to put in two..."
- " April 19th I booked a ticket through orbitz.com plus travel protection for the dates of April 29th through May 2nd from Aruba to Miami on the Surinam Airways flight. April..."