I live in Minneapolis!I purchase a brand new snow blower / Never used it and was told because I added gas they won't take it back....
how else to test something that require qas without adding gas. Took it to the "small engine" repair shop and they had mulitiple others just like the one I purchased who also added gas (joke on the customer for not doing the homework on this product). I have spend thousands of $$ on my property and my rental properties at Menards.
Never again....Home Depot and Lowes will match Menards prices and that is where I will shop if I DON'T GIVE MY MONEY BACK!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Snow Blower
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I bought an element TV 42" at target and two months after the TV started to turn off by itself every 5 minutes. I went to target and couldn't return..."
- "Will not order from Office Depot again. Ordered a Danby washer on 20 March 2016 and arrived on 1 April 2016. Only after calling to find where my shipment was..."
- "We have the expensive GE front load clothes washer WCVH6260 series purchased in November of 2006. It has been annoying from a very young age, smelling like mold and..."
- "By the looks of the other reviews, it seems I'm lucky to have had my order arrive at all! In my experience, luckily, the delivery time was great. I ordered..."
- "My mother and I decided in October we would try American Laser Skin Care and it was the worst thing that could ever happen. In early October we went to..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "i cracked the screen of my phone so i asked for a quote to repair and it was the cheapest option so i accepted, they then asked for a deposit..."
- "Earlier this year I ordered their 3-in-1 Design Nationality Pattern Protective Hard Case for iPod touch 6 Assorted Color in PINK (very important to know) When I received it, they..."
- "I can't get them to stop calling. I've added at least 20 of their numbers to my auto reject list and continue to get 30 calls a day. I've answered..."