Menards - Exchanges
I bought sale items 2 different times at Menard's in Avon, IN.In both instances, they wanted me to take to cash back then re-purchase the item at full price.
They were very rude and refused to give me an e mail address for Menard's corporate office. The manager stated "the best I can do for you is split the difference between full and sale price." then walked away. The smells of 'baiting'. It was not the amount of money, it was the attitude of all involved with Menard's "customer service".
Shame on you Menards.These experiences left a bad taste in my mouth.review #470587
You may also like
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "I went the day before and asked the young lady working the front counter was there someone who could do African American hair. She assured me there was and another..."
- "They may have good products, but the customer care SUCKS!!! Also, they make their customers wait indefinitely for a replacement of a defective product. They don't have knitting needles in..."
- "I don't recommend anyone to go to Helzberg. I lost small diamonds 3 separate times on first engagement ring. Replaced fourth time with a new ring which was the same..."
- "iba yung dumadating n item,s pic s web.yung nasa kaliwa order ko yung nasa nsa knan dumating..."
- "When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section. when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room. When I log back into Bigstub..."