Menards - Exchanges
I bought sale items 2 different times at Menard's in Avon, IN.In both instances, they wanted me to take to cash back then re-purchase the item at full price.
They were very rude and refused to give me an e mail address for Menard's corporate office. The manager stated "the best I can do for you is split the difference between full and sale price." then walked away. The smells of 'baiting'. It was not the amount of money, it was the attitude of all involved with Menard's "customer service".
Shame on you Menards.These experiences left a bad taste in my mouth.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..."
- "Order number : 308758861 I ordered the turtle lamp, red polo shirt and suspender for my son. It was great because Lazada sent an email that my..."
- "The pictures speak volumes ..."
- "Bought a pair of New Balance shoes May 25, 2015, The first of July the shoes started coming apart. There is a strip that runs on the bottom..."
- "I bought an very expensive hobby magnifier from this company years ago. When I received it I was concerned that the light bulb would be hard to replace. So I..."
- "I too go suckered in. Loosing your hair is very emotional and HC will take advantage of your vulnerable state. They make sure you sign a contract during..."