Menards - exchanges
I bought sale items 2 different times at Menard's in Avon, IN.In both instances, they wanted me to take to cash back then re-purchase the item at full price.
They were very rude and refused to give me an e mail address for Menard's corporate office. The manager stated "the best I can do for you is split the difference between full and sale price." then walked away. The smells of 'baiting'. It was not the amount of money, it was the attitude of all involved with Menard's "customer service".
Shame on you Menards.These experiences left a bad taste in my mouth.10540017 review #470587
You may also like
- "This is my experience at CABELAS!! I received (3) NeoAIr XLite sleeping pads by Thermarest as a gift and then went in Cabelas and bought (3) more for the rest of..."
- "My sister and I went to look at some shoes on Black Friday afternoon, there was only few customers in store, we found the shoes we wanted to try on,..."
- "First I paid for the prepaid card that Walmart offers by green dot. When I had a card stolen the balance that was on the card before the police report..."
- "Just opened a can of Italian Wedding Soup and found this flat brown stuff (cardboard maybe?) Hoping it isn't dehydrated something else. The little meatballs look like the..."
- "My friend was having a serious surgery and 4 of us gals agreed to go in on a nice floral arrangement for her. I offered to place the order..."
- "I ordered a coat from the company, but couldn't make sense of their size chart so when I received it it was too small. I decided to sell it..."