Employee of Menards degrading another Menards employee all because he is disabled
Walked into Menards in Terre haute Indiana this morning an over heard an Menards employee degrading another employee of Menards.The female employee was being very loud speaking to another female employee about the gentleman (Menards employee) thats disabled.
Stating that he shouldn't have a job there an she couldn't understand WHY they would hire a retard! I'm disgusted that our Menards would hire uneducated ignorant people!!!!!!!! I'm taking my business elsewhere considering I see how Menards looks in depth at their employees! Furthermore, I have a son that is disabled!!!!!!
If ever I was to find out someone was to speak of my child in that nature there would be harsh consequences!
Menards you have two head managers an to be honest they are far from doing their job!You advertise low cost, so does that also mean lack of respect for employees as well as customers????!!!!!!1073a558 review #464782
You may also like
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "negative zero for a rating if that is possible. For my mothers' funeral I ordered a beautiful arrangement, all white flowers with a crystal/glass cross. What was delivered was..."
- "Bought a so-called complete motor. After 3wks it finally shipped. Said it was being "tested". Received a block of metal, nowhere near complete. Had a broken off intake manifold, cracked..."