Employee of Menards degrading another Menards employee all because he is disabled
Walked into Menards in Terre haute Indiana this morning an over heard an Menards employee degrading another employee of Menards.The female employee was being very loud speaking to another female employee about the gentleman (Menards employee) thats disabled.
Stating that he shouldn't have a job there an she couldn't understand WHY they would hire a retard! I'm disgusted that our Menards would hire uneducated ignorant people!!!!!!!! I'm taking my business elsewhere considering I see how Menards looks in depth at their employees! Furthermore, I have a son that is disabled!!!!!!
If ever I was to find out someone was to speak of my child in that nature there would be harsh consequences!
Menards you have two head managers an to be honest they are far from doing their job!You advertise low cost, so does that also mean lack of respect for employees as well as customers????!!!!!!review #464782
You may also like
- "Ad featured Buy one get one free and price on bottom of ad showed 2.49 a pound. Was charged 5.99 a pound. Made a complaint and was Publix refused to..."
- "I am mobility impaired and often use the Target riding cart for my shopping. At checkout, the cashier loaded my items on the belt and after purchase, repacked the bags..."
- "This year something has gone horribly wrong with Kohl's fulfillment process. I placed an order on 11/29 and another on 12/2 on kohls.com. What followed can only be described as..."
- "Used over 10 gallons of behr deck over last summer, this year the whole deck is peeling. In communication with behr, I was told my deck was too old. What?..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "The role of UK wholesale Business is to supply goods/Products to business customers for whom dealing directly with individual product suppliers is not feasible or practical. By buying products in..."