Employee of Menards degrading another Menards employee all because he is disabled
Walked into Menards in Terre haute Indiana this morning an over heard an Menards employee degrading another employee of Menards.The female employee was being very loud speaking to another female employee about the gentleman (Menards employee) thats disabled.
Stating that he shouldn't have a job there an she couldn't understand WHY they would hire a retard! I'm disgusted that our Menards would hire uneducated ignorant people!!!!!!!! I'm taking my business elsewhere considering I see how Menards looks in depth at their employees! Furthermore, I have a son that is disabled!!!!!!
If ever I was to find out someone was to speak of my child in that nature there would be harsh consequences!
Menards you have two head managers an to be honest they are far from doing their job!You advertise low cost, so does that also mean lack of respect for employees as well as customers????!!!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "I ordered a blonde wig with supposedly dark roots for my daughter's early Christmas present. They sent a blonde wig with black spray paint on the top of the head...."
- "Problems with my money order sent to Extra Space Storage in Albuquerque. I sent my money order on August 24 2015 to make sure it gets there for September 1,..."
- "After months of looking at the products being advertised on the Touch of Modern web page, I decided to give it a try. I became skeptical because after making..."