Dont accidently wear a menards hat or pay 150 dollars
I was christmas shopping with my wife and two kids at menards tonight and had tried a hat on to see if it would be comfortable ,well as we went through the checkout lane and proceeded to get our rebate coupons i was told that i needed to come with the security guard and a manager at that point my wife realized why the menards and i mean it said menards on it along the tag hanging off the hat was still on my head i laughged and said oh yeah the hat i forgot all about it but apparently that was too late not even have left the store yet i was escorted my security and two others including a manager to the back room and they went on to question me about the hat as i told them this was just a simple mistake they said that it is standard procedure to detain me in the room and give me a 150 dollar fine or call the police on me.Only out of pure heartbreak of seeing my 2 year old daughter see the police take her daddy did i comply with this.This is by far the most disgusting thing i have ever been a seen a company do guess menards will do anything to get those low prices such as extorting their customers I do not plan on paying their fine.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I looked up the status of my rebate and the total amount should have been $100 ($10 for each door, purchased 10 doors). You issued a check 9/17/15 for $60.00..."
- "Within about 6 months of receiving Whirlpool washer it started leaving black streak marks on my clothes. Had 2 technicians visit & 2nd told me what was wrong with..."
- "I was traveling in the US (I'm from Brazil) and decided to buy a gift for my father. I went to Lord and Taylor in Boston and bought a Ralph..."
- "I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago, paid in full $1, 925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund...."
- "Perfect Sunday afternoon. Steaks on the grill, salad made & chilling and making Duncan Hines Double Fudge Decadent Brownies for dessert. 2 eggs, 2 Tbsp water & 1/3 cup of..."
- "Bought 11 piece chicken special at Indepence MO location. Most were tiny wings and legs ( looked almost the size of Cornish hens ), but the most outrageous part was 2..."
- "I and undoubtedly thousands of other victims stayed awake until 3AM EST so we could save some money on Christmas gifts this season. Excited that Walmart.com would be offering..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "GARBAGE! We ordered a coat a size larger than what my daughter normally wears. When it came in a 12 inch envelope I knew it was bad before I opened..."