Menards - Countertops are wrong
I must first say I was an associate civil designer for 11` years, befor retiring.I am 67 years old and have had 11 back surgeries!
It is difficult for me to say the least to get construction or remodeling work done! I went to Menards and ordered two countertops for my kitchen. I sent the right measurements in! The countertops were cut one 1/4" too short and the other 1/4' too long.
I went to Menards and was told "if we made a mistake we will fix it!" HOW?The countertops are in place and I am left to live with their mistake.ef006fd review #289967
You may also like
- "I closed on a new construction Pulte home in Phoenix on August 2. On September 8 after morning rain, I discovered an area of 13'out from the patio is..."
- "Good Morning, I just had the unpleasant experience of visiting your Morton Grove IL store location. I was purchasing an air conditioning unit which was CLEARLY marked at the price..."
- "We originally had our old gutters replaced due to water leakage with new gutters through Gutter Helmet of the Pikes Peak Region a few years ago (Colrado Springs, CO.). Our..."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "After taking off my pants, she quickly excused me to get her own condom from the car and ran away with my $200 her booty pics are fake, here is..."
- "Booking.com advertised false photos of Empress Hotel in New Orleans. Wanted to cancel Empress hotel said Booking.com was at fault and Empress Hotel says Booking.com was at fault. They want..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "Letter sent to College works with NO response.Please find below comments on my experience with College Works. Nathen (project manager) explained the process to me, and as a business..."