Menards - Countertops are wrong
I must first say I was an associate civil designer for 11` years, befor retiring.I am 67 years old and have had 11 back surgeries!
It is difficult for me to say the least to get construction or remodeling work done! I went to Menards and ordered two countertops for my kitchen. I sent the right measurements in! The countertops were cut one 1/4" too short and the other 1/4' too long.
I went to Menards and was told "if we made a mistake we will fix it!" HOW?The countertops are in place and I am left to live with their mistake.review #289967
You may also like
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "Our experience with Khov has shown they lack customer service focusing on telling you to be happy with the end product and not the process. They discount your concerns during..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "Just opened this Easter dress and there is a huge hole through both sides of it! It's not wearable! I commented on Facebook about it because there doesn't seem to..."
- "Yesterday I tried logging into my account on Listia. I sent them a email asking if they could help me out. They sent me a email saying my account was..."
- "My family lives in Pennfield East off of Blue Barn Road in Upper Macungie Township. There is a line of mature pine trees that block the view from the..."
- "What I wrote to PayPal: "I placed this order on 7/14/15 - I waited almost 10 days for the item to arrive. On 7/23/15 I checked my order status on..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."