Menards - Countertops are wrong
I must first say I was an associate civil designer for 11` years, befor retiring.I am 67 years old and have had 11 back surgeries!
It is difficult for me to say the least to get construction or remodeling work done! I went to Menards and ordered two countertops for my kitchen. I sent the right measurements in! The countertops were cut one 1/4" too short and the other 1/4' too long.
I went to Menards and was told "if we made a mistake we will fix it!" HOW?The countertops are in place and I am left to live with their mistake.107e8798 review #289967
You may also like
- "The recommended age was 15 and up, the exact age group being recruited by Isis. This costume shows a frightening similarity to the terrorists that have been plotting..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "Wanted to ascertain how much it would be to add a day to our upcoming trip. First tried to use the "we will call you back and you won't lose..."
- "Ordered a watch about four months ago and paid Western Union for additional discount. Watch was delivered in the time frame expected. I was really worried about ordering a replica..."
- "Junk! the face plate on the keyboard came off in 6 months the hinge was too tight. Causeing me to break the lid from the hinge I want my money..."
- "Terrible place to purchase from. We bought a 60 inch plasma television ($1350) and on the receipt that we sign when we paid with our credit card they have a..."
- "I bought my couch which is the large curved shaped home theater style, looked great at first within 2 years the fabric which is like a replica leather material. ..."
- "I bought an external Toshiba 3TB hard drive at Walmart. It was packaged as new, with the cable, power supply, etc. When I plugged it into my computer,..."