Menards - Countertops are wrong
I must first say I was an associate civil designer for 11` years, befor retiring.I am 67 years old and have had 11 back surgeries!
It is difficult for me to say the least to get construction or remodeling work done! I went to Menards and ordered two countertops for my kitchen. I sent the right measurements in! The countertops were cut one 1/4" too short and the other 1/4' too long.
I went to Menards and was told "if we made a mistake we will fix it!" HOW?The countertops are in place and I am left to live with their mistake.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "It was recently discovered that my Standard Pacific home and all 37 homes built the same year have major structural water damage. At least 4 structural engineers have reported..."
- "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "My daughter ordered a prom dress off of what looked to be a reputable site. Tidebuy.com has pictures of BEAUTIFUL dresses on thier site, custom made taking 22-28 days..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "I owned an HTC One Max, paid over $500.00 for it. Had it 1 year and 2 weeks. And all of a sudden, BOOM....it just shut off and never turned..."
- "My contractor/painter has used "paint and prime" paint in 3 different homes after the door frames and closets were built with pine wood that had some knots in the wood(also..."
- "One Florida-based health system may be in some serious HIPAA hot water after one of its employee reportedly leaked and alledgedly sold over 900 medical records for patients who sought..."
- "Horrible...even when given a chance. After pics weren't real I decided let's give'er a go. She lacked a lot of skills or either doesn't enjoy it..she got into it half..."