Menards - Ceiling tile in store rebate
Save big money at Menard's,
I bought 28 2'x4' ceiling panels from Appleton West and installed them in home.A $1 in store send in rebate was advertised for the panels.
I sent in the paperwork and received a $20 in store credit. I went back to the store to question the remaining $8 credit. The clerk stated this same problem happened to another customer the week prior and what I had to do was send my paperwork to the corporate office to receive the rest. It was my envelope and stamp and a third 30 mile trip to spend the remaining $8.
After a year several panels are sagging in the centers. I intend to tear it out and use drywall. I have years of problems with this chain, am posting some here and will stop going to Menard's. I have several other complaints about them and will post them here as well.
Stay tuned.review #135710
You may also like
- "On St. Patrick's Day 2015 7-Eleven (202 North I St. Tacoma, 253-627-0409) refused service to Buckwheat Catapillar, an Irish Clown. Though Buckwheat had been in the store several..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "This store is always empty I can never find anything, I ask the store manger he said will we doing our best to keep the shelves full. You can go..."
- "I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st. I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros. Great, I thought!..."
- "My name is Cory Ermi, and a friend of mine had told me that he talked to his boss and I was to go and fill out an application because..."
- "I wanted to brighter a friends day so I ordered a Glorious Garden from what was pictured on the site. What was delivered looked nothing like that. It looked like..."
- "An Ulta stylist in Colorado Springs absolutely RUINED my hair-- the day before I left for Germany to take my don on a once-in-a-lifetime, 2-week long, graduation present trip. I..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "The founder of this establishment is a murderer, a poacher, a coward. The food is substandard. Check Facebook. And get ready to got out of business. This establishment makes ALL..."