Menards - Ceiling tile in store rebate
Save big money at Menard's,
I bought 28 2'x4' ceiling panels from Appleton West and installed them in home.A $1 in store send in rebate was advertised for the panels.
I sent in the paperwork and received a $20 in store credit. I went back to the store to question the remaining $8 credit. The clerk stated this same problem happened to another customer the week prior and what I had to do was send my paperwork to the corporate office to receive the rest. It was my envelope and stamp and a third 30 mile trip to spend the remaining $8.
After a year several panels are sagging in the centers. I intend to tear it out and use drywall. I have years of problems with this chain, am posting some here and will stop going to Menard's. I have several other complaints about them and will post them here as well.
Stay tuned.127ef616 review #135710
You may also like
- "10/29/14 i went to tunwater Wal-Mart looking for nivea lip product to use a coupon. When I got home I saw on Facebook Tumwater had the nivea lip product was..."
- "Store location: 6586 Ga Highway 40 E, Saint Marys, GA 31558 This store's dish department is pitiful. I found 2 dead betta fish rotting in yellow water and tons of left..."
- "When i reach the counter, I asked the aunty politely if they have enough for a cash back. She bluntly ignored me. So I asked her the same question again..."
- "I signed up to have my paychecks deposited on the Chase Paycard. I was assured that it could be used online and that I could pay bills with it. I..."
- "I purchased a 10ft LED indoor outdoor Christmas tree. Installed the tree the day I received it. The next day we expereinced wind, and the center pole bent. I contacted..."
- "We purchased a stand alone, solid surface tub from this company three years ago, had it professionally installed, and no issues until the other day when filling up the tub..."
- "The same clothes show up in all the fake sites, like dress lily, etc. They don't have some of the clothes, they don't send you it. They send..."
- "They promised the job would be done in 48 hours but 4 months later we are dealing with Aspens aftermath of total incompetent people. All our drip edging needed replaced...causing..."
- "We were scammed at the airport to come and visit Pueblo Bonito for a day. We were shown the high price Monte Cristo estates. We were then told no more..."