Menards - Bought a brand new snowblower
my boyfriend bought a brand new snowblower, and the cashier was rude, first of all.got it home set it up followed all instructions but it didnt work.
was told because even though we just bought it, we put gas in it so we cannot return it, we have to pay MORE money to get it repaired! I will never go to Menards again! my boyfriend who bought it asked how he was supposed to find out if it worked or not if he had to put gas in it to find out and they said 'not my problem'.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Purchased built monster transmission for over 4k rated at 750rwhp came with 90day warranty, trans went after 10k miles spent 6 months monster running me around with "electrical issues" finally..."
- "Purchased and installed wheels from 2CRAVE ALLOY less than a year ago. Wheels corroded at the seam on all four wheels. Contacted company by email. No response...."
- "I bought a gas grill at Menards in Osage Beach Missouri in July of 2014 I've used it maybe 12 times it's a thermos grill and I went to use..."
- "Scam artists!!! I hired CED Development in November of 2013 for a simple 3-4 day fence project that still isn't finished. This was a horrible experience that consisted from excuses..."
- "We went to Gardner-White to furnish our new apartment. We furnished a living room, dinning room, and bedroom totaling close to $9,000. When it arrived a night stand was damaged..."
- "I purchased intuit TurboTax Deductions and Homeowners Deluxe, for $50. I was forced to upgrade to next level to get Schedule D, for an additional $30. If I want to e-file State..."
- " Here was my email to Safelite manager after he got back from vacation. My experience with Safelite is not a good one. I'm hoping we can..."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "Thought I was avoiding problems when I bought a 2015 Winnebago ERA 70C Sprinter two months ago. Very tired of making 2 and 3 trips back to Camping World and..."