BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, MENARDS SHCAUMBURG
The reason of my message is regarding the bad customer service I received on behalf Menards in Schaumburg, IL.On 12/14 I got a snow blower (from store display)with my Menards Credit Card; on 12/16 attempted to use it for the 1st time and as soon as I turned it on, it turned off; it wouldn't work again.
I was told by an employee that I could return it if something goes wrong with it, that we have 90 days to return it. Well, we did and were told by the store manager that since we already put gas on it and try it (Duh!) they can't take it back or return my money. Now I have to drive far to take this bulky useless machine to get fixed. IF they decide that is not a manufacturer issue, we have to pay to get it fixed; that's extra money that me as a customer don't want to pay for something that wasn't even on for longer than minute.
The machine was a display one and I'm concerned that someone could've put something on it while on display and that the equipment's warranty won't covered. I read you return policy and they're unfair to the customer. How would I know if the machine works if I don't try it first??? I'm very upset and disappointed with the "resolution" of my complaint at the store.
Is unfair me spending money in the machine, the driving far from house to get this checked, when the store should be accountable, responsible for it. I don't want it fixed: I want my money back or a new model that isn't broken.
Besides, I'm concerned that if I get a new one, I will have the same issue as now.Please, take in consideration my situation because I deserve being treated with the respect I deserve.review #464932
You may also like
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "I had a roofer, who was highly recommended by Menards(against store policy) not tarp my exposed roof when 2.8 inches of rain entered. Damages were extensive throughout the house.$83,000,..."
- "Why do huge Menard's company jets fly into Marquette several times a month.And why does Menard's have a fleet of at least 9 airplanes - including several big jets.The big..."
- "I ordered Mother's Day flowers for my sister - the order was to be delivered on Saturday, May 9, 2015. At 2:45 p.m. on Saturday, I received a phone..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "for a builder that claims that they pay attention to every detail, they must mean the detail on a dollar bill. Money is the ONLY thing that this builder pays..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "Emailed this company 3 times asking for a refund they are refusing to refund my money now saying they never got the emails! I have them all and can..."
- "OMG LADIES DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW WHO THEYE ARE ... THEY WONT CUMMUNICATE WITH YOU ON ANY TYPE OF LEVEL.... SO I RDERED MY HAIR..."