BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE, MENARDS SHCAUMBURG
The reason of my message is regarding the bad customer service I received on behalf Menards in Schaumburg, IL.On 12/14 I got a snow blower (from store display)with my Menards Credit Card; on 12/16 attempted to use it for the 1st time and as soon as I turned it on, it turned off; it wouldn't work again.
I was told by an employee that I could return it if something goes wrong with it, that we have 90 days to return it. Well, we did and were told by the store manager that since we already put gas on it and try it (Duh!) they can't take it back or return my money. Now I have to drive far to take this bulky useless machine to get fixed. IF they decide that is not a manufacturer issue, we have to pay to get it fixed; that's extra money that me as a customer don't want to pay for something that wasn't even on for longer than minute.
The machine was a display one and I'm concerned that someone could've put something on it while on display and that the equipment's warranty won't covered. I read you return policy and they're unfair to the customer. How would I know if the machine works if I don't try it first??? I'm very upset and disappointed with the "resolution" of my complaint at the store.
Is unfair me spending money in the machine, the driving far from house to get this checked, when the store should be accountable, responsible for it. I don't want it fixed: I want my money back or a new model that isn't broken.
Besides, I'm concerned that if I get a new one, I will have the same issue as now.Please, take in consideration my situation because I deserve being treated with the respect I deserve.1173cdd3 review #464932
You may also like
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "I saw in the ad they had 6-cube cubbies on sale for $19.99, normally $29.99. I wanted to get a couple of those plus some other things, so I drove..."
- "I asked Menards to donate distilled water and paper towel for my two grandsons that have cancer of the blood. I never heard nothing back from them. I spend a..."
- "I recently went and got my oil change. I usually go to meineke but Valvoline is next door to my job so I figure I'll give them a shot. BIG..."
- " My mother sent two boxes (One jumbo and one small)to her family in the Philippines that she worked on for a long time...."
- "Roto rooter is the worst company to use they came to my house never fixed the problem ! !! I called to talk to a manager a man named..."
- "This is the worst place that may have to buy furniture ,horrible experience see pictures..."
- "I am member of the Find A Grave forums, but probably not for much longer. On September 26, 2009, under the thread: Subject line reaction was the following joke:..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."