Menards - 9:30 pm delivery
We ordered a washer and dryer last Sunday with a schedualed delivery time of 2:30 pm Wed.We received a phone call from Stacy from the Menards store in Ottumwa Ia after 4:00 stating that our delivery would be last as the delivery man had to go to another town to pick up a countertop.
I put my husband on the phone and he told her that was not acceptable to bring the washer and dryer first before he went out of town and she said ok and hung up. Well the delivery never came and after several phone calls we were told to expect our washer and dryer to be delivered at approximately 9:30 pm. We could not believe it and my husband said he didn't want it if it was going to come that late. He went to the store and canceled our order.
We had plans to do a lot of remodeling to our home in the near future and will never go to Menards again if that is how they treat their customers. I have worked in customer service for 35 years and expect good service.
My husband works at one of the largest employers in our town.We will be telling all of the people we know about this horrible incident.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..."
- "what a stove at menards that turned out to be a believe bate and switch.it was a floor model. And was fine when I was in the store it looked..."
- "I bought the 86" roberto couch and chair. Was super excited about it and it seemed very nice. After a month of owning it, we had two friends over. Two..."
- "As I was tearing down a peice of a spicy chicken Brest I see this ..."
- "They holding my money and giving me excuses every time i call now i will be homeless for them requesting my money to be refunded for two months i have..."
- "That's what happened to my leather sectional I purchased @ Ashley's just about four years ago and paid over $1,200.00. No pets, no kids...I sent them complaint about two years..."
- "I have triple xFinity because I live in an area that requires Home Security. This includes internet (which is lightening fast!) and TV, smart phone and landline. The only problems..."
- "I brought my car in for tire change on Friday 8.28.15, when I left I heard my car's sound was different. When I got home lifted the car to see..."