Menards - 9:30 pm delivery
We ordered a washer and dryer last Sunday with a schedualed delivery time of 2:30 pm Wed.We received a phone call from Stacy from the Menards store in Ottumwa Ia after 4:00 stating that our delivery would be last as the delivery man had to go to another town to pick up a countertop.
I put my husband on the phone and he told her that was not acceptable to bring the washer and dryer first before he went out of town and she said ok and hung up. Well the delivery never came and after several phone calls we were told to expect our washer and dryer to be delivered at approximately 9:30 pm. We could not believe it and my husband said he didn't want it if it was going to come that late. He went to the store and canceled our order.
We had plans to do a lot of remodeling to our home in the near future and will never go to Menards again if that is how they treat their customers. I have worked in customer service for 35 years and expect good service.
My husband works at one of the largest employers in our town.We will be telling all of the people we know about this horrible incident.1173ce34 review #475457
You may also like
- "This is how I received my order at walmart. This is not the first time. I'm so sick of receiving my orders with damage all over. I went to complain..."
- " I purchased a gold necklace for my Husband at the Walmart in North Las Vegas, located at 1807 West Craig Road, phone number is (702) 633-6521. It cost..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "I bought 3 Alice Springs quesadillas,cheese fries and an outback burger from the outback steakhouse in Salisbury North Carolina.The fries were hardly enough for one person, didn't even cover the..."
- "A company specialized in crafting a wide range of swing-set which instills educational as well as gaming skills in children. Along with learning we also focus on the health conditions..."
- "I toolk an original oil painting worth $100 to hobby lobby to be framed. I told the framer it was an oil painting and could not be touched on..."
- "Dome melted and contacted company. Was offered replacement at a price and willing to pay but never received reply. Sent my shipping info but contact person said wasn't received. sent..."
- "I recently placed 2 orders for Michael Kors bags through Macys.com. The first order I bought 2 bags that were on sale and they shipped me customer return bags. Customer..."
- "Jason Brouwer (President) and his siding/roofing company, "The Gopher Company Inc." were summonsed to appear in Hennepin County's Fourth Judicial District Court for neglectful subcontracting of our Albertville home replacement..."