We ordered a washer and dryer last Sunday with a schedualed delivery time of 2:30 pm Wed.We received a phone call from Stacy from the Menards store in Ottumwa Ia after 4:00 stating that our delivery would be last as the delivery man had to go to another town to pick up a countertop.
I put my husband on the phone and he told her that was not acceptable to bring the washer and dryer first before he went out of town and she said ok and hung up. Well the delivery never came and after several phone calls we were told to expect our washer and dryer to be delivered at approximately 9:30 pm. We could not believe it and my husband said he didn't want it if it was going to come that late. He went to the store and canceled our order.
We had plans to do a lot of remodeling to our home in the near future and will never go to Menards again if that is how they treat their customers. I have worked in customer service for 35 years and expect good service.
My husband works at one of the largest employers in our town.We will be telling all of the people we know about this horrible incident.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Late Delivery
- Review category
- Supermarkets and Malls
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a loyal Sears customer for many many years. I have always believed that Sears products stood for quality in a day when so many things are..."
- "This store has ha huge problem with customers parking where ever they want to. Complaints have been filed with the manager with no luck. Many people are angry but nothing..."
- "My polite letter to Sears Executive Customer Service Reps... Let's see if they back their consumer!! "I am writing in regards to my order - wrong item delivered, delivery 1.5 hours late..."
- "Delivered TWO TV's damaged, their delivery people tried to hide the damage the first time, It took longer than it needed to receive the 2nd TV, when I did, it..."
- "When I confirmed the order by telephone the ElectroZone customer service representative asked me if I was aware the item was a refurbished unit. I told him I was..."
- "I am so pissed off about the different ways you have given us less toilet paper, and charge us more money. I thought I should just run down to Sears and..."
- "Purchased the below dress for a wedding measured myself and compared to their sizing chart and thought yep that will be perfect. when I get the product it..."
- "I'm a 62 yr old male who has just started taking Power Greens (on my second canister). I've been a fitness instructor for most of my life, and through clean..."
- "My name is Reginald Fain my claim #is2914710.From the months of April2016 to August 30 2016...a company named TNT 18008604857 also known as naughty date.com has been sole users of..."